Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Unfortunately it's lengthy discussion on these banal issues that detract the main concern we have, mistreatment of children and the public. I remembered the discussion in a similar thread about children being blown up on the beach but it somehow got dragged into a discussion similar to where this thread has gone. It really dilutes the issue of a child being killed by tear gas, children being shot in the head. I don't understand why some have to politicise what is clearly an act that no other modern government in the world condones, let allow carry out. I'm going to delete these lengthy posts surely most have read them. What should be central to this thread is the heavy handedness of attacks whose victims are oftentimes innocent people.
You probably need to go back and check who started the whataboutery that led to all these long winded discussions. It certainly wasn’t me.
It’s fucking ridiculous that you’re complaining about it when you’ve persisted with it more than anyone.

The truth is Israel was a land grab by a bunch of crooks hiding behind an ideology claiming a religion as justification.

While the likes of west didsbury defends on the grounds of sympathy for the Jewish cause, I doubt he see`s that cause as theft and murder, but what else is Israel but a bunch of foreigners who rocked up in tanks and forced the locals out at the end of a gun ?.
Condemning Hamas and all the other groups for violence is all well and good, but what other choice was left to them ?, the land grabs and murders continue so what are they supposed to do, they are the product of Israel.
What would YOU do if there was a knock on the door and a bloke in a tank told you to f*ck off because its his house now, would you at least try and fight back, would you bring your kids up to fight, how far would you go when nobody will lift a finger to help.
i doubt very much i would put a bomb round my kids waist to cause mayhem

Is there anyone who you haven’t called an antisemite on this forum whenever Israel or anything remotely connected to Jews gets posted by a non Jew?
Criticism of Israel is not anti semitism.
There are plenty of people who criticise Israel that I've not called antisemitic. But he is.

Calling survivors of concentration camps "crooks"? He's an utter wankstain.

I'm not sure it was tbh.
Even if it wasn’t antisemitism it was offensive claptrap, although judging by blueonblue’s post history and the wording of this one I’d say PB is probably right. He’s literally said “the Jewish cause” is “theft and murder”.

My cousin lives on the Israeli side of the border She is an ambulance driver who deals with the fall out of deadly rockets on a daily basis. and yes children are not bypassed they are murdered Children on BOTH sides are the victims in this Like all wars there is always a price to pay The bitterness and hatred has to stop More pressure MUST be put on BOTH to gain a lasting peace

I just don't get how west didsblue and Prestwich_Blue think they are on the right side of this argument. Just because your views aren't at the absolute extreme end of the spectrum on this topic doesn't mean that those views aren't extreme. From my perspective, your views are edging towards those of an extremist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.