Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I just don't get how west didsblue and Prestwich_Blue think they are on the right side of this argument. Just because your views aren't at the absolute extreme end of the spectrum on this topic doesn't mean that those views aren't extreme. From my perspective, your views are edging towards those of an extremist.
From your perspective you’ve said on this thread that the Israelis are responsible for multiple hundreds of thousands of Palestinian deaths whereas the true figure is around 25,000 since 1965, of which most were members of paramilitary organisations, so you’ll have to forgive me if I treat your perspective as ridiculously biased.

From your perspective you’ve said on this thread that the Israelis are responsible for multiple hundreds of thousands of Palestinian deaths whereas the true figure is around 25,000 since 1965, of which most were members of paramilitary organisations, so you’ll have to forgive me if I treat your perspective as ridiculously biased.
You really think I'm the biased one? I pointed out to you multiple times that I was including indirect deaths in the figure, i.e. those not directly attributable to the actions of an IDF soldier in the field. You'd be amazed at the difference in holocaust deaths given the same difference in measures too. Do you not understand that not all deaths are a direct result of actions but rather are an indirect result of actions? Where you may be willing to overlook the consequences of blockades, sanctions, etc. I'm not.

As I said, you'd edging towards extremist territory with some of this stuff. I honestly can't believe you're pushing it as if it is a legitimate point of view!

where does that figure come from out of interest?

You really think I'm the biased one? I pointed out to you multiple times that I was including indirect deaths in the figure, i.e. those not directly attributable to the actions of an IDF soldier in the field. You'd be amazed at the difference in holocaust deaths given the same difference in measures too. Do you not understand that not all deaths are a direct result of actions but rather are an indirect result of actions? Where you may be willing to overlook the consequences of blockades, sanctions, etc. I'm not.

As I said, you'd edging towards extremist territory with some of this stuff. I honestly can't believe you're pushing it as if it is a legitimate point of view!
I asked you to provide a link to support this accusation of indirect deaths. You failed to do this and a web search has failed to turn anything up so basically I’m treating it as bollocks until you provide a credible link.

I asked you to provide a link to support this accusation of indirect deaths. You failed to do this and a web search has failed to turn anything up so basically I’m treating it as bollocks until you provide a credible link.
I need to demonstrate to you that the majority of casualties are as a result of indirect rather than direct action, despite the entire history of global warfare having proved that this is the case? Are you being serious here or just trying to provide a counterbalance to the argument? I can't take it seriously if it is the former.

I need to demonstrate to you that the majority of casualties are as a result of indirect rather than direct action, despite the entire history of global warfare having proved that this is the case? Are you being serious here or just trying to provide a counterbalance to the argument? I can't take it seriously if it is the former.
I really haven’t a clue what you’re on about. Are you going to provide a link that claims hundreds of thousands of deaths or not?

I just don't get how west didsblue and Prestwich_Blue think they are on the right side of this argument. Just because your views aren't at the absolute extreme end of the spectrum on this topic doesn't mean that those views aren't extreme. From my perspective, your views are edging towards those of an extremist.
The whole point is that there is no right side. How stupid do you have to be not to realise that?

The whole point is that there is no right side. How stupid do you have to be not to realise that?
I never said there is a right side, I said the two of you sit here day after day defending the indefensible. Post something about how unacceptable the IDF action is without somehow trying to justify it like some kind of paid shill and I'll stop giving you both a hard time over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.