Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I'm not sure it was tbh.
Well according to the internationally agreed IHRA definition of antisemitism it is. This includes:

• Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such
  • Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.
So guilty on two counts I'm afraid.

I never said there is a right side, I said the two of you sit here day after day defending the indefensible. Post something about how unacceptable the IDF action is without somehow trying to justify it like some kind of paid shill and I'll stop giving you both a hard time over it.
Paid shill. Would you like to withdraw that you arsehole?

Well according to the internationally agreed IHRA definition of antisemitism it is. This includes:

• Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such
  • Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

Leaving Israel untouchable for years to come.

I never said there is a right side, I said the two of you sit here day after day defending the indefensible. Post something about how unacceptable the IDF action is without somehow trying to justify it like some kind of paid shill and I'll stop giving you both a hard time over it.
I suggest you read through the thread and count how many times I’ve criticised Netanyahu’s government and how many times I’ve criticised the excessive force used by some IDF soldiers then come back and withdraw your ludicrous comment.

To quote Joseph Heller - " its a hell of a catch that Catch-22". So any Palestinian who finds his land now has a new settlement built on it against his will who then complains that they have no right to do so is therefore being anti - semitic? Would that be taken as denying the Jewish people a right to self determination - i.e. building a settlement where they want to on what they consider to be their land?

To quote Joseph Heller - " its a hell of a catch that Catch-22". So any Palestinian who finds his land now has a new settlement built on it against his will who then complains that they have no right to do so is therefore being anti - semitic? Would that be taken as denying the Jewish people a right to self determination - i.e. building a settlement where they want to on what they consider to be their land?
I would agree with this. I couldn't agree more with the idea that the Jewish people have a right to statehood. What I don't accept is that they can unilaterally dictate the boundaries of that state, in the face of dispute from the 'natives', without challenge.

I would agree with this. I couldn't agree more with the idea that the Jewish people have a right to statehood. What I don't accept is that they can unilaterally dictate the boundaries of that state, in the face of dispute from the 'natives', without challenge.

I had just never seen the definition before - seems that Israel by dint of being the Jewish state has a get out of jail free card in perpetuity based on that which would explain their shall we say bullish approach

Well then I've reported it.
I said the manner in which you were trying to justify something was that of someone who had been paid to do so. I never said or implied that you were paid to do so, just that you were acting in that manner. You seriously think that merits reporting? How about if you were a bald journalist and I posted that you seemed like a Mourinho shill? Would you report me for that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.