Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Fair enough, I remember when I had my first drink aswell. I hope your head doesn't hurt too much in the morning mate. Anyway let's not derail the thread with your nonsense

I thought it was your dad that drank during the week? I'm just up watching some UFC.

There are more repeats on this thread than the bbc and the usual if you criticise Israel you get called out or reported.

People defending the indefensible and its the usual political trolls. How can anyone defend the murder and kidnapping of children and use history as their defence?

Some absolute whoppers on this forum and most of you gave me shit last year about my comments.

Same same, you guys are disgusting using history to allow the deaths of children.

Difference is these kids aren't British!

Fucking hell. Nearly a full-house on the old antisemite bingo card.

Oh no pal, your usual trick with labeling people when you have no other come back falls flat on its arse with me, you dont know me.

Calling survivors of concentration camps "crooks"? He's an utter wankstain.

Again with the twisted argument, the Zionists were going long before the f*cking second world war started, who was it who took advantage and recruited Poles,Russian,Hungarian, ect on the grounds of religion from the millions of displaced and desperate persons wondering about Europe with no idea where to go because their world had been destroyed, the promise of a ticket to a home and food to eat was enough , they literally formed their own army and used it to take control and land grab an area of a far away land because they had a book that says "God promise the land to them " (Try that one down the land registry office an see how far it gets you).

Why does the fact they survived the Camps, or just the war in general, somehow bestow the right to take someone elses homes or land, someone gave out the tanks and planes an told them it was ok because they as Jews had suffered they could spread the suffering to some other bugger and nick his land, with no comebacks because the locals were a simple people with little in the way of modern weapons.
Only its not ok, the people on the shit end of the stick see their land as occupied and I agree with them, so did the nations surrounding, leading to several wars and an ongoing state of conflict currently threatens to kick off with Iran/Syria/Russia/USA involved even without bringing up whats still happening with more land grabs and protests.

Israel is a construct that was imposed upon the locals with violence, its still happening, the Zionists and the people behind them did this and sold the Jewish homeland myth as the excuse to do it, no matter the justification whether an ideology or religion I find it wrong.

Most Jews are not Zionist, if they were they would be living in Israel, they are native to the country they live in who happen to be Jewish by faith, we live in Manchester with a large Jewish community so you would be hard pressed not to know some on a personal level, never had anything but good experiences with anyone (Including my last two business partners) so the anti semantic tag is a non starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.