Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I read an article a few years back by a Syrian stuck in Syria between attacks from ISIS and his own government. The gist of his article to the west was 'stick your consciences, stick your good words and do fucking something'.

You have totally ignored my awkward question on Hamas yet getting rid of Hamas is crucial to any progress. Who do the Israelis negotiate with? How on earth can you negotiate with an organisation whose aim is your genocide. And let's not forget that the Palestinian people actually voted for Hamas presumably with full knowledge of their genocidal goal?

I posted before, the GDP of Israel is nearly 20 times that of Palestine!!! Is that Israel's fault? Sometimes you need to be brutally honest and the truth is that the Palestinans have fucked themselves over. They seem to be in permanent victim mode, spend all their money on tunnels and weaponry and the only growth industry is hate. Yes they have had injustice but so has everyone else in the world and we do not go on a baby killing spree complete with home videos and pizza parties to celebrate the massacre.

This does not end without the Palestinians accepting responsibility for their own governments actions and if the Palestinians themselves, the Palestinian supporters, the so called International community and the totally useless UN cannot do anything about Hamas then I think Israel has a right and responsibility to it's own citizens to do something. Remember the words of the Syrian writer 'stick your consciences, stick your good words and do fucking something'.
Yuck. Killing 5000 babies and children is not a reasonable response to terrorism, however horrific.

I read an article a few years back by a Syrian stuck in Syria between attacks from ISIS and his own government. The gist of his article to the west was 'stick your consciences, stick your good words and do fucking something'.

You have totally ignored my awkward question on Hamas yet getting rid of Hamas is crucial to any progress. Who do the Israelis negotiate with? How on earth can you negotiate with an organisation whose aim is your genocide. And let's not forget that the Palestinian people actually voted for Hamas presumably with full knowledge of their genocidal goal?

I posted before, the GDP of Israel is nearly 20 times that of Palestine!!! Is that Israel's fault? Sometimes you need to be brutally honest and the truth is that the Palestinans have fucked themselves over. They seem to be in permanent victim mode, spend all their money on tunnels and weaponry and the only growth industry is hate. Yes they have had injustice but so has everyone else in the world and we do not go on a baby killing spree complete with home videos and pizza parties to celebrate the massacre.

This does not end without the Palestinians accepting responsibility for their own governments actions and if the Palestinians themselves, the Palestinian supporters, the so called International community and the totally useless UN cannot do anything about Hamas then I think Israel has a right and responsibility to it's own citizens to do something. Remember the words of the Syrian writer 'stick your consciences, stick your good words and do fucking something'.
Crikey. I’ve read plenty of nonsense on here, but this garbage takes the biscuit.

Wow!! What the actual fuck.

No I am no Biblical scholar. But I research. Where did I say I was Biblical scholar ?? I am a Christian and no grief with Judaism or Islam , but I can see right from wrong.But if I have said anything incorrect prove me wrong. I can talk about the Biblical floods, Noah, Sumerians who historically mentioned these events.If you follow Biblical lines fom Adam and Eve the world is 7000 years old whereas science suggest 13.8 Billion years. It is a real quandary for me. S

Equally tell of one similar scenario where a people have been wiped out by the League of Nations or the UN..Just one..do it for me please. You constantly skirt round the truth and involve other issues that may be regarded as irrelevant.
Indians..Well let us say Bengalis. 2 million died from a famine because of the British. Do your research.

Churchill..hmm . Voted the greatest Brit of all time. Well a total anti-semite, and not many people know this, but suddenly chnages his views. Again do your research..Chartwell going doing the pan, bad investments and money spent inappropriately. Nearly bankrupt but who saved him ?? Again do your research.
Afghanistan, Iraq, ISIS all a shit show that the US mostly, and historically that Sykes Picot created(and Balfour).

Come on you are clever, but answer the questions instead of skirting the issues.How do you support City being owned by Arabs .In fact what I do believe is this.If it is Ukraine, Israel ,Palestine, politicians have caused the shit show whereas most people want to live in peace. I hate politics because it is all self centred warmongery.But respect is what is needed with a balanced view.
If you believe that the bible is an historical record, you are going to have a few quandaries aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.