Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

He’ll find out soon enough how few stand with him.
I have amended my post and called for his resignation. I don’t suppose he’ll take a blind bit of notice of the British people. His friend Braverman will comfort him.

Ignorance is bliss, rights and wrongs on both sides but the constant point scoring with more often than not old footage and supposed events acts purely as a tool to force people to pick sides.

Call me whatever but there are plenty of problems that need resolving here, but there aren’t several hundred thousand people roaming the streets (on both sides) looking for trouble and opportunity to assault police and damage property.

It’s a shame people can’t come together so efficiently and quickly when protesting against things that impact every day life, such as government corruption, absurdly high fuel and housing costs to name a few, which may actually serve a purpose.

I’ll say this take it how you define it I'm not bothered either way , my daughter is in the army cadets she’s just turned 13 . The cadets had a briefing on how to handle any agitator's whilst out on the poppy appeal today.
It’s a whole shit show , this weekend should of been left for reflection regardless of anything and anyones directives .
It’s an utter disgrace the country can’t do this in peace after so many give so much for so few.
300,000 marched peacefully. A handful of nazi ne’erdowells misbehaved.

I’ll say this take it how you define it I'm not bothered either way , my daughter is in the army cadets she’s just turned 13 . The cadets had a briefing on how to handle any agitator's whilst out on the poppy appeal today.
It’s a whole shit show , this weekend should of been left for reflection regardless of anything and anyones directives .
It’s an utter disgrace the country can’t do this in peace after so many give so much for so few.
Yet the only ones looking to incite trouble are the far right pricks trying to portray themselves as ultra-English/British when that’s the fucking last thing they are.

Armistice, peace, just what the marches were about.

I think having a march demanding peace was quite fitting to be honest

Yet the only ones looking to incite trouble are the far right pricks trying to portray themselves as ultra-English/British when that’s the fucking last thing they are.

Armistice, peace, just what the marches were about.
Please read my post word for word ,

The country is more than London, the day has no reports and any issues of disrespect bar a group of most likely coked/pissed up thugs led by a grifter, stirred up throughout the week by a failed governement and right wing press.

If 10 days ago the mail hadn't started whipping up an imagined crisis then no special instructions would have been needed or any unecessary changes to every other year.

only one group are to blame for this and they are unfortunately in positions of power and influence

Last edited:
I’m not in the cadets, more from generations of military, but have a completely different take on it.

The very meaning of ’Armistice’ is ‘Stop fighting’ and therefore it is poignant that a successful, peaceful protest was done on this day. There has been no issues at all with the protest on the Armistice events, only the Government led RW anti-protesters created trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.