Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I read an article a few years back by a Syrian stuck in Syria between attacks from ISIS and his own government. The gist of his article to the west was 'stick your consciences, stick your good words and do fucking something'.

You have totally ignored my awkward question on Hamas yet getting rid of Hamas is crucial to any progress. Who do the Israelis negotiate with? How on earth can you negotiate with an organisation whose aim is your genocide. And let's not forget that the Palestinian people actually voted for Hamas presumably with full knowledge of their genocidal goal?

I posted before, the GDP of Israel is nearly 20 times that of Palestine!!! Is that Israel's fault? Sometimes you need to be brutally honest and the truth is that the Palestinans have fucked themselves over. They seem to be in permanent victim mode, spend all their money on tunnels and weaponry and the only growth industry is hate. Yes they have had injustice but so has everyone else in the world and we do not go on a baby killing spree complete with home videos and pizza parties to celebrate the massacre.

This does not end without the Palestinians accepting responsibility for their own governments actions and if the Palestinians themselves, the Palestinian supporters, the so called International community and the totally useless UN cannot do anything about Hamas then I think Israel has a right and responsibility to it's own citizens to do something. Remember the words of the Syrian writer 'stick your consciences, stick your good words and do fucking something'.
A bit hard to keep your GDP up when you are blockaded on land sea and air. A bit hard to keep your GDP up when your farms are cut in two and deprived of water by a security wall. A bit hard to keep your GDP up when it is forbidden to own building materials or tools.
Note that the Israelis walked away from the peace agreement with Fatah. So the correct question would be ‘who do the Palestinians negotiate with?’

Looks like I got it spot on.
BBC reporting
About 50 people are arrested near a pub on Tachbrook Street, central London, as counter-protesters are held inside the pub by police
Poor lads were just having a quiet pint.

Meanwhile PM SUNAK says there are not two sides to the question. “I stand with Israel, the British people stand with Israel”
Contrast the President of France: “It is impossible to explain that we are fighting terrorism by killing innocent people”.
Today’s events in both London and Gaza illustrate the lack of moral strength in the PM’s judgement.
Sunak, please note that today Israel started killing UN workers in Gaza saying they were members of Hamas. The British people abhor that action. Resign.

Last edited:
I’ll say this take it how you define it I'm not bothered either way , my daughter is in the army cadets she’s just turned 13 . The cadets had a briefing on how to handle any agitator's whilst out on the poppy appeal today.
It’s a whole shit show , this weekend should of been left for reflection regardless of anything and anyones directives .
It’s an utter disgrace the country can’t do this in peace after so many give so much for so few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.