Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

I’m not in the cadets, more from generations of military, but have a completely different take on it.

The very meaning of ’Armistice’ is ‘Stop fighting’ and therefore it is poignant that a successful, peaceful protest was done on this day. There has been no issues at all with the protest on the Armistice events, only the Government led RW anti-protesters created trouble.
I agree with your words definitely, some might of taken my post wrong . I was trying to say it should never of come to this today of all days.

I agree with your words definitely, some might of taken my post wrong . I was trying to say it should never of come to this today of all days.
I took your post as intended and can see perfectly why you hold that view. Just shows how we’ve all been wound up so much that we can easily be misunderstood, even if it is of little difference.

Mate, are the EDL representative of the British people? That’s a film of Jewish radicals who are getting over excited, they are not representing the Jewish or Israeli people
I didn’t claim them to be. I’ve also posted about our knuckle draggers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.