Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Not sure I need to read this to know that the Israelis don’t value innocent lives unless they are Jewish, I have eyes and a television
Some don’t but the majority do, one of the biggest problems is their inherent insecurity, and the only thing that will bring their security is a just settlement all this disproportionate force has just made them more insecure, it’s a country on more or less permanent alert, its enemies are growing stronger and it’s support in the wider world is shrinking as new generations come of age

That would be the Israeli people who elected Netanyahu...
Yes and no, it’s a PR system, and as such smaller extremist parties get a disproportionate say, it’s actually a warning about the PR system, if we had it in this country it would be like the Tory’s in coalition with the EDL

Ignorance is bliss, rights and wrongs on both sides but the constant point scoring with more often than not old footage and supposed events acts purely as a tool to force people to pick sides.

Call me whatever but there are plenty of problems that need resolving here, but there aren’t several hundred thousand people roaming the streets (on both sides) looking for trouble and opportunity to assault police and damage property.

It’s a shame people can’t come together so efficiently and quickly when protesting against things that impact every day life, such as government corruption, absurdly high fuel and housing costs to name a few, which may actually serve a purpose.
That would be everyday life for you, not for babies in Gaza.

Ignorance is bliss, rights and wrongs on both sides but the constant point scoring with more often than not old footage and supposed events acts purely as a tool to force people to pick sides.

Call me whatever but there are plenty of problems that need resolving here, but there aren’t several hundred thousand people roaming the streets (on both sides) looking for trouble and opportunity to assault police and damage property.

It’s a shame people can’t come together so efficiently and quickly when protesting against things that impact every day life, such as government corruption, absurdly high fuel and housing costs to name a few, which may actually serve a purpose.
Nothing is stopping you protesting is it? You have a right to protest

No, maybe in your bubble they do.

I say this as someone who used to be a major Musk fanboy. The guy is a drug addled lunatic now with more money than he knows what to do with and is shitting it away on nonsense as he got swallowed hook line and sinker by his own twisted bubble.

The best thing he could do now is walk away from spaceX and Tesla and let them run as their own thing. Rushing a launch of starship just for a stoner joke, there are no words.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.