Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Just to think that’s just one amongst thousands with this mindset. Majority will be peaceful, but let’s not bury our head in sand. That alone is worst than a few hundred coked up footy fans having a scrap with the police, something they probably do every week.

Independent journalism tend to cherry-pick out of a basket of comments.

——-

Rebel News

Rebel News (also known as The Rebel Mediaand The Rebel) is a Canadian far-right[2] political and social commentary media website operated by Rebel News Network Ltd. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology known as counter-jihad.[3][4] It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley.

Former Sun News reporter Faith Goldy joined Rebel News after its launch,[12] but was fired for her coverage of the 2017 Charlottesville rally and for conducting an interview with The Daily Stormer.[13] A co-founder and two freelancers resigned in protest of the coverage.[14] Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right neo-fascist[15][16][17] organization Proud Boys, was a contributor. McInnes departed in 2017, then temporarily rejoined the site for a period in 2019.[18][19] In the midst of the 2021 Canadian federal election, Justin Trudeau accused Rebel News of spreading misinformation, especially with regards to COVID-19 vaccines.[20][21][22] Rebel News has promoted climate change denial and oil sands extraction in Alberta.[23]

——-

Not to say that the commentated is innocent. But the technical coercion in interrogation streams and deviates conceptions.

An outlier sensationalizes. No human being is flawless.

Independent journalism tend to cherry-pick out of a basket of comments.

——-

Rebel News

Rebel News (also known as The Rebel Mediaand The Rebel) is a Canadian far-right[2] political and social commentary media website operated by Rebel News Network Ltd. It has been described as a "global platform" for the anti-Muslim ideology known as counter-jihad.[3][4] It was founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network personalities Ezra Levant and Brian Lilley.

Former Sun News reporter Faith Goldy joined Rebel News after its launch,[12] but was fired for her coverage of the 2017 Charlottesville rally and for conducting an interview with The Daily Stormer.[13] A co-founder and two freelancers resigned in protest of the coverage.[14] Gavin McInnes, founder of the far-right neo-fascist[15][16][17] organization Proud Boys, was a contributor. McInnes departed in 2017, then temporarily rejoined the site for a period in 2019.[18][19] In the midst of the 2021 Canadian federal election, Justin Trudeau accused Rebel News of spreading misinformation, especially with regards to COVID-19 vaccines.[20][21][22] Rebel News has promoted climate change denial and oil sands extraction in Alberta.[23]

——-

Not to say that the commentated is innocent. But the technical coercion in interrogation streams and deviates conceptions.

An outlier sensationalizes. No human being is flawless.
Your long posts are tedious. Just sounds like you are justifying the behaviour of many of the “peace” protestors yesterday. It’s ok to call them out, just like it’s ok to call out the footy hooligans.

Your long posts are tedious. Just sounds like you are justifying the behaviour of many of the “peace” protestors yesterday. It’s ok to call them out, just like it’s ok to call out the footy hooligans.

I’m not as curious to the video of the opinion of one person with no evidence of representing or not representing the majority.

I’m more curious of your dependence of Rebel News, more so on X (@Ric, refraining against X is apt given that the account username can selectively cherrypick which comments to keep and which to delete).

Here’s the founder of Rebel News, with a litany of lawsuits, one of which is below:

—-

Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East​

A statement of claim for defamation was filed against Levant by Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East (CJPME) on December 22, 2016. The group alleges that Levant defamed them by comparing them to Nazis and calling them "Jew-baiters" over their campaign in support of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctionsagainst Israel due to that country's treatment of Palestinians. CJPME is seeking $100,000 in damages and $20,000 for punitive or exemplary damages. In its statement of claim, CJPME asserts that BDS "is not a criticism or attack on Jewish people or upon any person because of their religion or ethnicity", and that the group "decries hatred, violence, racism and religious targeting of Jewish people in Canada and throughout the world".[67] The lawsuit was settled in 2020.[68]

——

That is biased journalism with premeditated comments.

I clearly missed it!
The message is that hatred from whatever source and in whatever form is not very helpful.
We appear to have a PM and a home secretary who do not understand that. Indulging in lies about the marches is a form of hatred. For example, the British Transport police said that reports of attacks on poppy sellers were just not true, as did the Legion, yet the PM repeated this libel again last night. Braverman called the marchers left wing mobs. Again a lie. She has suggested that support for the Palestinians is support for Hamas. A lie.
They would do well to look at the activity of Na’amod a British Jewish organisation that campaigns for justice for the Palestinians and was present on the marches. A member, Lydia Samuels, reported that she was welcomed whole heartedly by the marchers. The mainstream press, of course, gives no mentions to groups working for reconciliation. Clicks for hate. You have repeated some of these lies. Are you sure that is a helpful action?

Last edited:
The message is that hatred from whatever source and in whatever form is not very helpful.
We appear to have a PM and a home secretary who do not understand that. Indulging in lies about the marches is a form of hatred. For example, the British Transport police said that reports of attacks on poppy sellers were just not true, as did the Legion, yet the PM repeated this libel again last night. Braverman called the marchers left wing mobs. Again a lie.
They would do well to look at the activity of Na’amod a British Jewish organisation that campaigns for justice for the Palestinians and was present on the marches. A member, Lydia Samuels, reported that she was welcomed whole heartedly by the marchers. The mainstream press, of course, gives no mentions to groups working for reconciliation. Clicks for hate.
So that video I posted is a lie then?

I’ve read that many Jews were protesting yesterday, but I don’t see how that’s relevant. You’ve got good and bad Jews, just like you’ve got good and bad Muslims. Thousands of protestors will have family in Israel and Palestine, jews and muslims should be together asking for peace.

I don’t agree with the theory that the protest yesterday was solely peaceful, like many are claiming, there’s many images and videos that proves that’s not the case. For the record, I don’t believe everything I read on Twitter. But let’s be real, these protests will attract your fair share of hateful people who have no intention of peace.

So that video I posted is a lie then?

I’ve read that many Jews were protesting yesterday, but I don’t see how that’s relevant. You’ve got good and bad Jews, just like you’ve got good and bad Muslims. Thousands of protestors will have family in Israel and Palestine, jews and muslims should be together asking for peace.

I don’t agree with the theory that the protest yesterday was solely peaceful, like many are claiming, there’s many images and videos that proves that’s not the case. For the record, I don’t believe everything I read on Twitter. But let’s be real, these protests will attract your fair share of hateful people who have no intention of peace.
Post a link to the “many videos that prove the March was not largely
peaceful,“ which is the view of the Met police.

Post a link to the “many videos that prove the March was not largely
peaceful,“ which is the view of the Met police.

That’s the met asking for information on a few individuals, but you’re kidding yourself if you think that’s just it. The guy with a Hamas is ISIS banner being harassed by protestors isn’t on here. Imagine what was happening off the cameras?

Let’s just end it here anyway, you believe it was peaceful and no hatred was present at the protest. No really arguing against that if that’s what you believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.