Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Interesting read….

Interesting?

If "From the river to the sea" is offensive, the idea that Israel is from the Nile to the Euphrates is offensive. Netanyahu had already been to the UN with a map of Israel that included all the West Bank and Gaza.

Now that settler says, "Right now, I’m on my way to a TV interview where I’m going to speak about our movement’s efforts to return to Gaza, the entire Gaza, and build settlements."

300'000 protesting were absolutely fantastic today in support of the Palestinians. Credit to them all.
Oh yeah, how about the people wearing jihad headbands, racist banners and T-shirts and a poor guy being attacked by the protestors with a knife just because he had a banner saying Hamas is ISIS. This isn’t peaceful.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, how about the people wearing jihad headbands, racist banners and T-shirts and a poor guy being attacked by the protestors with a knife just because he had a banner saying Hamas is ISIS. This isn’t peaceful.

Ahhhh, not Sherwin again. He does many other anti-protests in the past. Poor him.

Anyway, to go through your mentions:

1. People wearing jihad headbands.
None of them wore a black jihad headband with the jihad motif. The headbands worn are keffiyeh motif, which is tradition of Arab motif (Africans have african motif, kiwis have kiwi motif, etc).

The ones who were approaching Sherwin, not to attack him but pulled down his banner and put him away, were wearing hoodies. The one wearing keffiyeh around his neck was just verbally telling, in Farsi and Arabic, to put down the banner and go away.

2. The racist banners. Which banners? The one Sherwin was holding is Hamasisis.

3. The t-shirts worn by the group who were pulling away that banner, has the graphic Free Palestine.

4. There was no knife.

Sherwin does tend to exaggerate. Has been there for years. Empathy for him though. At least the hour that he stood that day with hundreds of thousands passed him confused at why he was there on the open alley. Most never did mind at all. The 3 who did approach to pull his banner down, each of them are twice his size. And when he was trying to win it off, others in the protest helped him to stay safe instead.

Edit:

Rather than my posting a new post, keeping them here, also relevant to our other thread on her you know.

Do post there if there are news of arrests on protestors. As much as can be publicly informed, a majority of arrests is of counter-protestors.

Is there any other, other than the spotlight on the Sherwin reaction, will provide a just and neutral take.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, not Sherwin again. He does many other anti-protests in the past. Poor him.

Anyway, to go through your mentions:

1. People wearing jihad headbands.
None of them wore a black jihad headband with the jihad motif. The headbands worn are keffiyeh motif, which is tradition of Arab motif (Africans have african motif, kiwis have kiwi motif, etc).

The ones who were approaching Sherwin, not to attack him but pulled down his banner and put him away, were wearing hoodies. The one wearing keffiyeh around his neck was just verbally telling, in Farsi and Arabic, to put down the banner and go away.

2. The racist banners. Which banners? The one Sherwin was holding is Hamasisis.

3. The t-shirts worn by the group who were pulling away that banner, has the graphic Free Palestine.

4. There was no knife.

Sherwin does tend to exaggerate. Has been there for years. Empathy for him though. At least the hour that he stood that day with hundreds of thousands passed him confused at why he was there on the open alley. Most never did mind at all. The 3 who did approach to pull his banner down, each of them are twice his size. And when he was trying to win it off, others in the protest helped him to stay safe instead.

Edit:

Rather than my posting a new post, keeping them here, also relevant to our other thread on her you know.

Do post there if there are news of arrests on protestors. As much as can be publicly informed, a majority of arrests is of counter-protestors.

Is there any other, other than the spotlight on the Sherwin reaction, will provide a just and neutral take.

I don’t agree with footy hooligans running around the capital causing carnage but I also don’t agree with terrorist sympathisers running around our streets. There has to be criticism on both sides. Obviously you don’t feel the same. One clip from yesterday an Asian bloke is saying Hitler was right to exterminate all Jews. Absolutely madness. But yeah, it’s all about the footy hooligans.

The police don’t have the bollocks to make any arrests at the “peaceful” protest, they send out twitter appeals to ask for information on individuals they been sent pictures of. I understand it’s hard to arrest a small number of people amongst thousands.

Last edited:
I don’t agree with footy hooligans running around the capital causing carnage but I also don’t agree with terrorist sympathisers running around our streets. There has to be criticism on both sides. Obviously you don’t feel the same. One clip from yesterday an Asian bloke is saying Hitler was right to exterminate all Jews. Absolutely madness. But yeah, it’s all about the footy hooligans.

The police don’t have the bollocks to make any arrests at the “peaceful” protest, they send out twitter appeals to ask for information on individuals they been sent pictures of. I understand it’s hard to arrest a small number of people amongst thousands.

Certainly terrorist sympathisers have no ground to be in peaceful protests.

I haven’t seen than one clip from yesterday an Asian bloke saying Hitler was right to exterminate the Jews. It’s important to understand his words in verbatim. Reason being is that a large demographic of Jews who are the children and grandchildren of Holocaust voiced out a more impartial and pragmatic reasoning on why the current Gaza is considered ‘genocide’ to many, including Jews.

The protest that has been mentioned as not-as-peaceful has been when protestors yelled ‘shame’. So far that is the news report as the one made critical negative in international outlets.

Though I personally am not in the march, there are footages of them. Devil’s advocate is to understand that social media content are just windows to the real world. So make of it as what one wills.

Back to Sherwin. No problem with his activism on Iran and Israel. He does his.

However, for example consider that ramifications are similar to when we are on home ground against the rags, and one full kit rag supporter sits in our home stand, applauding rags and jeering us. On Family stand, possible. On CB stand, unlikely even before kick-off.

Against Palestine and pro-Israeli, a person sneaking in is just that. Passive provocation to play-the-victim card.

Certainly terrorist sympathisers have no ground to be in peaceful protests.

I haven’t seen than one clip from yesterday an Asian bloke saying Hitler was right to exterminate the Jews. It’s important to understand his words in verbatim. Reason being is that a large demographic of Jews who are the children and grandchildren of Holocaust voiced out a more impartial and pragmatic reasoning on why the current Gaza is considered ‘genocide’ to many, including Jews.

The protest that has been mentioned as not-as-peaceful has been when protestors yelled ‘shame’. So far that is the news report as the one made critical negative in international outlets.

Though I personally am not in the march, there are footages of them. Devil’s advocate is to understand that social media content are just windows to the real world. So make of it as what one wills.

Back to Sherwin. No problem with his activism on Iran and Israel. He does his.

However, for example consider that ramifications are similar to when we are on home ground against the rags, and one full kit rag supporter sits in our home stand, applauding rags and jeering us. On Family stand, possible. On CB stand, unlikely even before kick-off.

Against Palestine and pro-Israeli, a person sneaking in is just that. Passive provocation to play-the-victim card.

Just to think that’s just one amongst thousands with this mindset. Majority will be peaceful, but let’s not bury our head in sand. That alone is worst than a few hundred coked up footy fans having a scrap with the police, something they probably do every week.

Just to think that’s just one amongst thousands with this mindset. Majority will be peaceful, but let’s not bury our head in sand. That alone is worst than a few hundred coked up footy fans having a scrap with the police, something they probably do every week.

Yes, passionate speech is always worse than violence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.