Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

That’s the met asking for information on a few individuals, but you’re kidding yourself if you think that’s just it. The guy with a Hamas is ISIS banner being harassed by protestors isn’t on here. Imagine what was happening off the cameras?

Let’s just end it here anyway, you believe it was peaceful and no hatred was present at the protest. No really arguing against that if that’s what you believe.

Stop the evasion. You maintain that the March was not largely peaceful, as “many videos“ prove. Back it up or risk your view being discounted. I am willing to be persuaded but at the mo I believe the Met Assistant Commissioner before the Sun, the Mail, or the amateur politicians on this forum. Nor did I say that there was no hatred there. Of course there was
( which is why I posted about Na’amod) but if it makes you feel better to put words in my mouth, go join Trump’s merry band, that’s their MO.

So that video I posted is a lie then?

I’ve read that many Jews were protesting yesterday, but I don’t see how that’s relevant. You’ve got good and bad Jews, just like you’ve got good and bad Muslims. Thousands of protestors will have family in Israel and Palestine, jews and muslims should be together asking for peace.

I don’t agree with the theory that the protest yesterday was solely peaceful, like many are claiming, there’s many images and videos that proves that’s not the case. For the record, I don’t believe everything I read on Twitter. But let’s be real, these protests will attract your fair share of hateful people who have no intention of peace.
Are you actually serious in saying the march of 300'000 people wasn't overall peacefull?

Stop the evasion. You maintain that the March was not largely peaceful, as “many videos“ prove. Back it up or risk your view being discounted. I am willing to be persuaded but at the mo I believe the Met Assistant Commissioner before the Sun, the Mail, or the amateur politicians on this forum. Nor did I say that there was no hatred there. Of course there was
( which is why I posted about Na’amod) but if it makes you feel better to put words in my mouth, go join Trump’s merry band, that’s their MO.

I’ve already posted several images and videos now and there’s more floating about Twitter. Get your head out of the sand mate.

Simple question, was the protest yesterday solely peaceful and no hate was shown throughout?

I’ve already said the majority would have been peaceful.

You are doing what the press do with City. It's not a fair representation of what happened.

City fans were overwhelmingly respectful of Charlton's death. It wasn't a majority of City fans. It wasn't a minority of City fans who were singing. It was a couple of idiots. Same here.

I don't even know why it's being discussed on here with everything that's going on, tbh, but any assessment of the protest as anything other than peaceful with a few idiots saying, showing or wearing something offensive to some people is just disingenuous.

All imho, of course.

It seems to be Sunak's stance as well, to claim a moral equivalence between right wing thugs looking for violence (at the instigation of his home Secretary) and some nasty banners on a peaceful march. At least he's not said there were "some fine people on both sides".

That’s the met asking for information on a few individuals, but you’re kidding yourself if you think that’s just it. The guy with a Hamas is ISIS banner being harassed by protestors isn’t on here. Imagine what was happening off the cameras?

Let’s just end it here anyway, you believe it was peaceful and no hatred was present at the protest. No really arguing against that if that’s what you believe.

Hmmm. I’m not certain why the Raelian symbol is used here. The Raelian symbol has been on placards for many many years in Europe and the other side of the pond for atheist pro-tech religion and we do have a small community a decade or so ago. Not to say that it is a dominant symbol, as it is very acquired taste. Was it in response to the opinions of the Rael?

Hmmm. I’m not certain why the Raelian symbol is used here. The Raelian symbol has been on placards for many many years in Europe and the other side of the pond for atheist pro-tech religion and we do have a small community a decade or so ago. Not to say that it is a dominant symbol, as it is very acquired taste. Was it in response to the opinions of the Rael?
Learn something new everyday. Thanks, never heard of it before.

You are doing what the press do with City. It's not a fair representation of what happened.

City fans were overwhelmingly respectful of Charlton's death. It wasn't a majority of City fans. It wasn't a minority of City fans who were singing. It was a couple of idiots. Same here.

I don't even know why it's being discussed on here with everything that's going on, tbh, but any assessment of the protest as anything other than peaceful with a few idiots saying, showing or wearing something offensive to some people is just disingenuous.

All imho, of course.
In your opinion, do you truly believe there was only a few people in the protests with no intention of peace? I’m not asking for an argument, just want to hear peoples view. I’ve already been told what I see on Twitter is hate for clicks and it’s lies, which is fair enough.

Communications between Al-Shifa hospital and the outside world are down. The world has stood by and let what’s going on happen.

This is far bigger than yesterday’s marches that I thought shouldn’t have gone ahead this weekend. That said, the save Palestine March was attended by between 300,000 and 800,000 people and there was probably a couple of hundred people who were up to no good. That’s a rough estimate so maybe 1 in 2,000 wrong uns. It was clearly a largely peaceful march.

Sunak and Braverman try to Demonise the peace marchers but they will be remembered for their silence as healthcare workers, patients and refugees were massacred at Al-Shifa Hospital.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.