Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Mate, are the EDL representative of the British people? That’s a film of Jewish radicals who are getting over excited, they are not representing the Jewish or Israeli people
I hear you, but they seem to be totally tolerated by the police.
Those they are abusing seem to get the tougher treatment.

You can’t tell truly what is normal I suppose, from a small snippet of video.

They should just let all these knobhead protestors beat each other to death but hold it in a controlled environment. Find an arena somewhere and pen them both in until there's none of them left.

Load of utter cunts the lot of them.

From what I have seen of all the protests so far. You’ve got a large minority of far right thugs who want to cause trouble and you’ve also got a large minority of far left thugs who want to do the same thing. Within those you’ve got racists and anti semitics as well.

It would probably be better if you put them all in one place to fight it out. The rest of society who aren’t involved in any of this can carry on as normal.

From what I have seen of all the protests so far. You’ve got a large minority of far right thugs who want to cause trouble and you’ve also got a large minority of far left thugs who want to do the same thing. Within those you’ve got racists and anti semitics as well.

It would probably be better if you put them all in one place to fight it out. The rest of society who aren’t involved in any of this can carry on as normal.
I like the idea; it would be much more cost effective in terms of policing and at the very least it would stop all this ‘hold me back’ nonsense these soft bastards engage in, giving it the big one in front of a line of coppers knowing that there’s no risk of a proper fight breaking out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.