Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Pissed up bellends and why the fuck do Cockneys think they have to be ‘more patriotic’ than others?

“I was fucking born here” ffs.

Too many watch Green Street and the Essex Boys and think they are extras.

Pissed up bellends and why the fuck do Cockneys think they have to be ‘more patriotic’ than others?

lol. That did make laugh. Especially when the response was so were we.

Led by non patriots too. Tommy (Yaxley-Lennon) lives in Tenerife supposedly and wanted asylum in the States as a refugee. Braverman on Armistice / Remembrance weekend prioritised telling the world how she has relatives in the IDF. Thoughts on our troops take a back seat.

So that video I posted is a lie then?

I’ve read that many Jews were protesting yesterday, but I don’t see how that’s relevant. You’ve got good and bad Jews, just like you’ve got good and bad Muslims. Thousands of protestors will have family in Israel and Palestine, jews and muslims should be together asking for peace.

I don’t agree with the theory that the protest yesterday was solely peaceful, like many are claiming, there’s many images and videos that proves that’s not the case. For the record, I don’t believe everything I read on Twitter. But let’s be real, these protests will attract your fair share of hateful people who have no intention of peace.
You don't believe everything you read on Twitter, but post it here anyway.

I'm still trying to work out who you mean by the bad Jews.

Auditioning for the Alf Garnett role in Till Death Us Do Part, the musical.

And Sunak is now saying the Commissioner "approved" the march. No, he just had no reason to ban it - other than the threat of disturbance caused by his home secretary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.