Middle East Conflict (merged)

Medicines Sans Frontiers, an inernationally known and well respected medical charity have stated that Israeli forces have fired tear gas into the Khalil Suleman hospital where they are working rendering it unusable.
FFS do Israel have no moral boundaries ?
Is there nothing they won't do ?

Israel is in a war. I've never believed in a "moral war" no matter who conducts it and I'm not sure why Israel is getting held to standards that others aren't. Wait until you hear about some of the shit that we did in Iraq, would turn your stomach.

If the council leader of Liverpool having been elected for four years and was still in power 20 years later despite there being no elections decided to enable the people of Liverpool to fire rockets into Manchester indiscriminately whilst allowing terrorist groups to roam freely, what would you do as a citizen of Manchester?

And to put the other side of the argument:

Why the fuck do you think the Palestinians do what they do, For shits and giggles?

Maybe I should come to your house and say it's time you fucked off now as I'm taking ownership, you can't challenge it or complain and if you fight back you'll be shot dead. You can put whatever fuckin spin on it you want as that's what's happening.

Why the fuck do you think the Palestinians do what they do, For shits and giggles?

Maybe I should come to your house and say it's time you fucked off now as I'm taking ownership, you can't challenge it or complain and if you fight back you'll be shot dead. You can put whatever fuckin spin on it you want as that's what's happening.
You might require a history lesson which I don’t have the time nor inclination. However ask yourself why the arabs in the area have refused deal after deal. The possible 2000 treaty would have given them close to 100% of the land they wanted yet they refused. Ask yourself the millions of aid that is given is spent on terror tunnels, arms etc rather than schools, infrastructure etc. listen to this

[/QUOTE]
You might require a history lesson which I don’t have the time nor inclination. However ask yourself why the arabs in the area have refused deal after deal. The possible 2000 treaty would have given them close to 100% of the land they wanted yet they refused. Ask yourself the millions of aid that is given is spent on terror tunnels, arms etc rather than schools, infrastructure etc. listen to this

So are the Israelis in the right to take the Palestinian land and build settlements, Yes or No?

So are the Israelis in the right to take the Palestinian land and build settlements, Yes or No?
[/QUOTE]
Where is Palestine, what land and when. Is it right for terrorist groups to hide weapons in schools, mosques and hospitals and then to fire them indiscriminately. Last week a number of rockets were fired from Gaza but landed in Gaza killing residents there? Is that right?

@Eds
Why are you answering my question with a question?

I'll try again. Do you think the Israelis have a right to take the land the Palestinians live on and build settlements for their people, Yes or No ?

Israel is in a war. I've never believed in a "moral war" no matter who conducts it and I'm not sure why Israel is getting held to standards that others aren't. Wait until you hear about some of the shit that we did in Iraq, would turn your stomach.

Oh hi Mark...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.