Middle East Conflict (merged)

I have a peace plan.

Find a set of negotiators who can conclude 100% it's called a barm and the Israel/Palestinian conflict will be a piece of piss in comparison.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Raul Hilberg is considered the founder of Holocaust studies, for his published works "The Destruction of The European Jews". Don't you think if the leading holocaust scholar thinks there is be merit in Finkelstein's work and was conducting their own research on the same contentious topic there might be a good chance he was talking sense?

Who is Candace Owens respected by other than right-wing shoutcasters?

Gosh Bigga, even when someone posts something in support of your points, you still find a way to argue against it.

I'll take that as a fair point, but you were extensively at loggerheads with me on the issue.

Yes, hopefully he'll go quietly and it will lower the political temperature on both sides.
Maybe, but the coalition is apparently going to include an ultra-nationalist party, which doesn't sound good (admittedly I don't know anything about them).

It's almost as if all of those people died just to try and save his political career...

More settlers have arrived from US to claim their land yesterday. Can't share the article, cos its social media and don't want account to be shut down as they reporting from the grounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.