Middle East Conflict (merged)

About Finklestein? Yes.

Finklestein is the history equivalent of shock-jocks like Howard Stern and that Infowars moron Alex Jones. They say things for effect and to get noticed, not because they're based on sound reasoning.

His book The Holocaust industry was praised by Raul Hillberg.
I refer now to the part of the book that deals with the claims against the Swiss banks, and the other claims pertaining to forced labor. I would now say in retrospect that he was actually conservative, moderate and that his conclusions are trustworthy. He is a well-trained political scientist, has the ability to do the research, did it carefully, and has come up with the right results. I am by no means the only one who, in the coming months or years, will totally agree with Finkelstein's breakthrough.

Are you a Rabbit?

About Finklestein? Yes.

Finklestein is the history equivalent of shock-jocks like Howard Stern and that Infowars moron Alex Jones. They say things for effect and to get noticed, not because they're based on sound reasoning.

Wait, so according to your choice of description about Finklestein, a "shock jock" can't make a salient point? You know that's nonsense, total nonsense.

In your responses to me, in particular, I notice you side step the issues of the mass death of Palestinian children and the constant land grab, but you will say 'nobody comes out of this well'?

Now I'm not interested in you finding a reason to respond to this paragraph only but you, like others, tend to make the mistake of my wide listening to an amount of different sources as my being a total advocate of everything that's said, I believe.

Not true, but oh well.

Let me give you a relevant correlation; Candance Owens says there is no racism in America. Fox news endorses her completely.

So...

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Raul Hilberg is considered the founder of Holocaust studies, for his published works "The Destruction of The European Jews". Don't you think if the leading holocaust scholar thinks there is be merit in Finkelstein's work and was conducting their own research on the same contentious topic there might be a good chance he was talking sense?

Who is Candace Owens respected by other than right-wing shoutcasters?

Gosh Bigga, even when someone posts something in support of your points, you still find a way to argue against it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.