Middle East Conflict (merged)

More settlers have arrived from US to claim their land yesterday. Can't share the article, cos its social media and don't want account to be shut down as they reporting from the grounds.
Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean about account being shutdown?

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean about account being shutdown?
The guys I know are reporting from on the grounds in Palestine. And their other social media accounts were shut down by insta. Not sure why, that info I don't have. But they reporting stuff everyday about the conflicts and stuff that u won't see on sky/bbc or other mainstream news outlets. We are not given the full picture so to speak about the conflict, as they are failing to report on it.

The guys I know are reporting from on the grounds in Palestine. And their other social media accounts were shut down by insta. Not sure why, that info I don't have. But they reporting stuff everyday about the conflicts and stuff that u won't see on sky/bbc or other mainstream news outlets. We are not given the full picture so to speak about the conflict, as they are failing to report on it.

"Quelle surprise!" said 'Del Boy'...

Netayahu is the master of projection.

He's on the verge of being ousted and calling his opponent a fraud and a man who sews hate and division.

Netanyahu out.

The coalition government formed to fuck him off and now he's free to be prosecuted. Sadly the new government won't be sworn in for 2 weeks so I wonder what that **** will do in that time?

Bennett makes Tommy Robinson look like Jeremy Corbyn. Him becoming PM is not likely to be anything to celebrate.
I admit i'm no expert on Israeli politics but to me this looks like a coalition of opposition to oust a corrupt leader. The character of the new PM is unsavoury but this is not a move that gives him long term power. Looks like they have agreed to work against the common enemy and it will work. Netanyahu out, they will no doubt launch some bipartisan investigations and that would be a good thing and ultimately it will colapse and there will be yet more elections, within a year? And with Netanyahu out the political landscape will change and it would be a much more open election. What happens after that / who wins is anyones guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.