Middle East Conflict

Here come the forums Palestine Hamas flag wavers.

Hamas have done nothing here other than guarantee even more death and suffering for the very people they pretend to represent and who some like to pretend they care about.

Peace when you are up against the Iranians, Hezbollah and Hamas?

You don’t negotiate with these people, they are not interested in peace, just their own murderous ends.
Tbf you can't negotiate with the Israelis either. That's why they've been condemned by just about every country going on their thieving of land. Also when they were murdering the children in the last battle. Two sets of cunts.

Of course he’s allowed an opinion. I was questioning why a public figure has decided to chip in with quite a controversial quote for no apparent reason.

There now seems to be a question whether it’s a fake account, despite being verified.

Brighton have confirmed it on their Instagram page with the following message: "Roberto and the club are aware of the fake verified Instagram account @robtzerbi. This account is NOT run by Roberto or his representatives, and has absolutely no association with him.

So I apologise for posting it in the first place, but did so because it felt unnecessary and bizarre.
It was essay to fall for the Bobby Zebra account!

I think this might be the end of Gaza.

Talk of over 100 Israeli civilians still being held hostage, ground invasion seems likely and there’s not going to be many people in the international community rushing to defend its right to govern itself.

I think this might be the end of Gaza.

Talk of over 100 Israeli civilians still being held hostage, ground invasion seems likely and there’s not going to be many people in the international community rushing to defend its right to govern itself.

Just the near 2 1/2 Million people in for some serious Slaughter.

We should be taking put Irans regime. Bombing them immediately. They are supplying these weapons and rockets just as they are to the Russian terrorist state.

We should be taking put Irans regime. Bombing them immediately. They are supplying these weapons and rockets just as they are to the Russian terrorist state.

For starters It wasn’t that long ago Israel was the one smuggling millions of dollars to Hamas because they wanted to support the Islamists over Yasar Arafats secular left wing, according to the former Israeli military commander of Gaza himself.

Secondly how did the last terrorism/religious war go for the rest of the world? Are we going to occupy Iran for 20 years and then run away for the previous reign to come back?

I can't believe we as humans have wars in this day and age. Even our own countries are not squeaky clean either.

There hasn't been a minute in history that's been recorded where mankind hasn't been free from war.

Humans are arseholes, Arsenal fans top the list.
Blame religion and the freaks that believe in their mythical gods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.