Middle East Conflict

Bro I lived there late 70's early 80s. Isreal has always been under attack , I dont condone many of the actions that have been taken, but I have an understanding of the mindsets in the region .
It's a shit show to the scale that most of us Westerners will be able to comprehend. The only solutions I can think of are not realistic. whatever Isreal do they will not be allowed to live in peace , and those who wage war on Isreal sit in there ivory towers with no care about the poor Palestinians they represent

They've always been under attack because they have no interest in peace.

Israel has continued to expand beyond it's territory and interfere in it's neighbours affairs.

For example, Hezbollah were formed in response to Israel fucking about in Lebanon.

A Zionist state will always be at war with it's neighbours. If they form a multi ethnic confederation and accept the right of Palestinian people to occupy some land in Palestine then there might be progress.

Unfortunately the younger generations are becoming more religious and extreme.

And both countries have very young populations. Young populations ensure the conflict will go on for many more decades.

They've always been under attack because they have no interest in peace.

Israel has continued to expand beyond it's territory and interfere in it's neighbours affairs.

For example, Hezbollah were formed in response to Israel fucking about in Lebanon.

A Zionist state will always be at war with it's neighbours. If they form a multi ethnic confederation and accept the right of Palestinian people to occupy some land in Palestine then there might be progress.

Unfortunately the younger generations are becoming more religious and extreme.

And both countries have very young populations. Young populations ensure the conflict will go on for many more decades.
1948 arab Isreal war
1973 6 day war
1978 Yom Kippur war
1982 Lebanon war
These were all attacks that have failed and account for the majority of the expansions

1948 arab Isreal war
1973 6 day war
1978 Yom Kippur war
1982 Lebanon war
These were all attacks that have failed and account for the majority of the expansions
The multi ethnic confederation you mention would be the kind of idea I would like but like I said its unrealistic , they want isreal eradicated always have

And they gave up the Sinai because they gained peace in return.

So they were willing to give up land won in the past. It can be done again.
As for Sinai Isreal do seem to have a decent relationship with Egypt now , they even warned Isreal that Hammas were about to invade from Lebanon

Nope, you just do enough to make them back off. The same with any bully. Appeasement doesn't work. You stand up to oppression. These people are cowards getting others to do their dirty work, they live in fear of their own population, just likePutin.

A lot of historians now believe that appeasement and the allies ability to rearm during the 30s was absolutely integral to surviving the opening years of WW2. It was also universally popular at the time, Baldwin later said they rearmed as fast as the public opinion would let them, most considered it war mongering.

The multi ethnic confederation you mention would be the kind of idea I would like but like I said its unrealistic , they want isreal eradicated always have

There are hardliners on both sides. As a previous poster has highlighted Israel once encouraged the rise of Hamas.

You've seen the way that people like MCFC Israel talk about Palestinians and the way Israeli politicians talk about them.

There's no appetite from the Zionists to share their toys either.

Israel hasn't been trying to negotiate with Fatah either have they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.