Middle East Conflict

How do propose negotiations would go instead?

Notice I was specific about settlements not all stolen land.
Bro I lived there late 70's early 80s. Isreal has always been under attack , I dont condone many of the actions that have been taken, but I have an understanding of the mindsets in the region .
It's a shit show to the scale that most of us Westerners will be able to comprehend. The only solutions I can think of are not realistic. whatever Isreal do they will not be allowed to live in peace , and those who wage war on Isreal sit in there ivory towers with no care about the poor Palestinians they represent

For starters It wasn’t that long ago Israel was the one smuggling millions of dollars to Hamas because they wanted to support the Islamists over Yasar Arafats secular left wing, according to the former Israeli military commander of Gaza himself.

Secondly how did the last terrorism/religious war go for the rest of the world? Are we going to occupy Iran for 20 years and then run away for the previous reign to come back?
Nope, you just do enough to make them back off. The same with any bully. Appeasement doesn't work. You stand up to oppression. These people are cowards getting others to do their dirty work, they live in fear of their own population, just likePutin.

A very sensitive issue. And it maybe far fetched but feel like this is an extension of Russia / Ukraine war. The sides on the side of Russia will most likely be on the side of Palestine and the countries with Ukraine will most likely be in the side of Israel.
As if Russia and it’s allies couldn’t force a deal on Ukraine that suited them, they’ve encouraged another front to be opened where USA and it’s allies have to commit to another fight/war which might weigh heavy on smaller US/Ukraine allies and they end up giving up on Ukraine cause. Or it might just be a distraction for US and its allies from Ukraine. Or as has been mentioned, the normalisation of Saudi ties with Israel isn’t liked by some.

Some of the stories coming out of that festival are horrific. It was a massacre of innocent people. I’m not sure why they thought that was a good idea.

It’s going to be bad for both sides/ all people going forward

Nope, you just do enough to make them back off. The same with any bully. Appeasement doesn't work. You stand up to oppression. These people are cowards getting others to do their dirty work, they live in fear of their own population, just like Putin.

How is Israel getting bullied?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.