Middle East Conflict

I agree with you. He probably didn't think that.

So I imagine he knew there'd be a huge response. Possibly not on the scale we've seen.

I mean it's certainly resuscitated talk of 2 states in the wider world which may have been an objective. As in Europe we assumed things were relatively quiet. Everyone worrying about Ukraine. But for Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank it was business as usual.
He was in a Rush to get the Hamas+Hezbollah+Iran Jihad against Israel started and expected the other two to join in immediately.
Sadly for them this didn't happen.
I suspect, like others, that this was due to pressure from Russia (so America's eyes could be diverted from Ukraine).

This has always been my view and by doing so totally destabilise the region. and has the additional side effect of creating a new generation of militants.

lots of UN countries turning on Isreal I think was a surprise and a bonus to them.
The countries who have destabilized the middle east are Britain, the US, Russia. Westerners have been dabbling in the area since oil fields were discovered in Persia in 1908.

The countries who have destabilized the middle east are Britain, the US, Russia. Westerners have been dabbling in the area since oil fields were discovered in Persia in 1908.

Oh No doubt and cant disagree, But right now a significant destabilisation of the region benefits Russian goals.

It could be a coincidence but Iran being backed by Russia, then all of a sudden Hamas turned into a well trained coordinated attack group, feels like interference has occurred. but as I say I have no evidence. just too many coincidences for me to think its not planned.

Last edited:

In case our anti-zionism has been forgotten, recap the early 1930s

We boycotted German goods

BoycottNaziGood-GB.jpg

A minority of Zionists (especially the Revisionist Zionists) were against the Nazi boycott. To the point that even global Jews who were against the Nazi goods have been labelled by zionists as unZionist (this was in the 1930s so yes anti-zionism started between Jews).

NYTimes-ZionistsRejectedBoycottofReich-Aug-25th-1933.pdf

The Revisionist Zionists, more so the elite businessmen Zionists, even came to the point of boycotting Jew goods and promoting Nazi goods instead:

Nazi-Boycott-Jews-Marching-1933.jpg

Again, the Revisionist Zionists are a minority of Jews, wherein even global Jews disliked the Revisionist Zionists.

The question is, why was the Revisionist Zionist and the Likud Party run by one person, i.e. Jabotinsky?

The cultural Zionists like Einstein and Arendt should have been the true Jews, because they are pro research and pro interfaith, whereas the revisionist zionist are pro business profit and pro land growth.

Last edited:
123 countries have declared Israel as conducting criminal and legal attacks on UNRWA.

This is in light of Israel failing to provide credible evidence of the association of UNRWA with Hamas. The UN has recently published a 54-page report investigating the claim and concluded no evidence.

Hence, the claim by Israel is mere allegation, but the humanitarian and financial damage has been done. This is in addition to Israel to date has killed more than 170 UNRWA humanitarian staff.

And when they did it, he hid in tunnels while the people he supposedly represented died above him in their thousands.
Remember this is the man that killed his political rival within Hamas itself.

He wasn't representing/protecting Palestinians, he was only interested in his own goals. They were just pawns in his sick political desires and hatred of Jews. (Corbyn would fit right in there)
Some on here are already trying to suggest his upbringing is the cause for his brutally. I suspect some here are trying to martyre him on here. He was no "freedom fighter".

He had Palestinians and his own soldiers killed or assaulted even at the slightest suggestion they were informing to the IDF. He was feared amongst his own.
Palestinians should be glad he's gone. He was a brutal man who the world will not miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.