Middle East Conflict

Or in 1948 the Arabs understood what claims the Zionists would make, beyond what had been created by terrorism.
The Jews were offered a much smaller part of mandated Palestine with poor quality land. They said YES we will take it. The Arabs were offered a better land deal and turned it down. They have been at war with Israel ever since. You can dress it up however you like.

To keep themselves in power, they’ve lost the plot, and any semblance of reputation that they had.

Once again, can anybody defend what the Israeli government are doing in Gaza?
If your family or children or baby son or daughter were one of those massacred on 7/10 OR kidnapped. Then you had rockets hurled at you immediately after for days on end. What would you expect the British government to do ? Left or centre of govt in Israel would be pursing the same path as Netanyahu. So its nonsense about a far right government. It's utter BS. Israel are fighting radical islam. Israel cannot afford to lose 1 war. I assure you now that you will get to know more about radical islam when they start their bombing campaigns on the streets of England. Sorry to be the barer of bad news.

Ethnic cleansing

"Sima Hasson, who represents the right wing group "The Mothers' Parade," addressed the crowd: "I'm going to say something that not everyone here is prepared to say, but I am, and I know a lot of you are: conquer, kick out, resettle."

Channel 4 with a video of Israelis stealing more palestinian land:

"There is some reliable polling that suggests that between 25-40% of the Israeli population here supports some sort of settlement inside gaza"

The Jews were offered a much smaller part of mandated Palestine with poor quality land. They said YES we will take it. The Arabs were offered a better land deal and turned it down. They have been at war with Israel ever since. You can dress it up however you like.
This is a downright lie. There were twice as many Palestinians as Jews and yet Israel received 56 percent of the land.

Ethnic cleansing

"Sima Hasson, who represents the right wing group "The Mothers' Parade," addressed the crowd: "I'm going to say something that not everyone here is prepared to say, but I am, and I know a lot of you are: conquer, kick out, resettle."

"There is some reliable polling that suggests that between 25-40% of the Israeli population here supports some sort of settlement inside gaza"

Evil bastards. This is why the Pro Israeli folk won't talk about settlers and land theft.

Ethnic cleansing

This was always the case, and Hamas allowed them in.

Building on the blood of Palestinians, the world should not allow Israel to normalise this.

This is a downright lie. There were twice as many Palestinians as Jews and yet Israel received 56 percent of the land.
Im absolutely correct. Not only that, it was swamp land most of it. Arabs started flooding back when they could see the Jews were making the land flourish. No interest whatsoever before this. Almost 1 MILLION Arab jews were kicked out of their countries in 1948 and very many retuned to their historic homeland. Further, the last time this piece of land was governed with a capital was by the jews 2000 years ago before most were exiled by the romans. 600 years BEFORE Islam. SO please tell me why Islam make such claims on the land which has been colonised multiple times, the last colonisation being the Ottoman Empire before the British took control.

This was always the case, and Hamas allowed them in.

Building on the blood of Palestinians, the world should not allow Israel to normalise this.
Palestine as a state has been made a normalised term. It's infact the hoax of the 20th century. The world bought it hook line and sinker. But the son of Hamas will educate all you that dont understand this.

Im absolutely correct. Not only that, it was swamp land most of it. Arabs started flooding back when they could see the Jews were making the land flourish. No interest whatsoever before this. Almost 1 MILLION Arab jews were kicked out of their countries in 1948 and very many retuned to their historic homeland. Further, the last time this piece of land was governed with a capital was by the jews 2000 years ago before most were exiled by the romans. 600 years BEFORE Islam. SO please tell me why Islam make such claims on the land which has been colonised multiple times, the last colonisation being the Ottoman Empire before the British took control.
Arabs flooding back. You really know nothing. In 1900 the Jewish population of Palestine was 8 percent.
And please don't mention 2000 years ago. Do you think the Anglo Saxon population of England should be replaced by returning Celts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.