Middle East Conflict

Can you tell me how they go about ending occupation and theft of their land. Should they just except it like they have for decade's, Talks, Or any sort of millitary action against the enemy?
I've told you before. They win popular opinion by peaceful protest. They are militarily inferior to Israel, they cannot win militarily. See Gaza for example.

I've told you before. They win popular opinion by peaceful protest. They are militarily inferior to Israel, they cannot win militarily. See Gaza for example.

Fuckin lol. You honestly think the Israeli Goverment will remove all settlers and stop expansion if the Palistinians hold peaceful protest in their open air prison?

This is a simple Yes or No?

Can you tell me how they go about ending occupation and theft of their land. Should they just except it like they have for decade's, Talks, Or any sort of millitary action against the enemy?
How about this, Hamas and Hezbollah surrender and they release all held hostages on the condition of beginning peace talks and ending hostilities whilst handing over authority to make this peace to the Palestinian authorities. They communicate this to the west who also on condition must moderate the Israeli response.

How could Israel possibly continue to justify doing what it is currently doing?

The occupation is not going to be resolved by war, it has to be resolved around a table and getting people around it is the problem. That still doesn't mean that people should die in the meantime.

Fuckin lol. You honestly think the Israeli Goverment will remove all settlers and stop expansion if the Palistinians hold peaceful protest in their open air prison?

They already tried peaceful protest and Israelis shot them. This is one of the many reasons why october 7th happened

In other news, Israelis pressing right on with ethnic cleansing and genocide:

"What, I ask, about the Palestinians who already live in Gaza? What should happen to them? She doesn't miss a beat.

"We should kill them, every last one of them. And if the government won't do that then we should just kick them out. This is our land. And we deserve it."

Absolutely monstrous and shame on anyone still defending this genocide or not speaking up against it

If they peacefully protest effectively then, Yes. i.e Give up on the total destruction of Israel rhetoric and commit to mutually agreed borders. Just to be clear the Palestinians must agree to let the Israelis live in peace.

What would happen then is that the Palestinian cause would become the morally superior position and popular opinion would swing behind them.

As far as I know Palestine has never won a 'war' against Israel and, as another poster has already pointed out, no one ends up in a better position or with more land after losing a war. It's utter madness to expect the Palestinians to win this militarily.

And now a simple Yes or No for you.

Would the Palestinians be better off today if they had stuck to the 1947 UN Partition Plan?

If they peacefully protest effectively then, Yes. i.e Give up on the total destruction of Israel rhetoric and commit to mutually agreed borders. Just to be clear the Palestinians must agree to let the Israelis live in peace.

What would happen then is that the Palestinian cause would become the morally superior position and popular opinion would swing behind them.

As far as I know Palestine has never won a 'war' against Israel and, as another poster has already pointed out, no one ends up in a better position or with more land after losing a war. It's utter madness to expect the Palestinians to win this militarily.

And now a simple Yes or No for you.

Would the Palestinians be better off today if they had stuck to the 1947 UN Partition Plan?
Let me just double check. Are you saying Israel will remove all 700'000 Illegal settlers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.