Middle East Conflict

Im absolutely correct. Not only that, it was swamp land most of it. Arabs started flooding back when they could see the Jews were making the land flourish. No interest whatsoever before this. Almost 1 MILLION Arab jews were kicked out of their countries in 1948 and very many retuned to their historic homeland. Further, the last time this piece of land was governed with a capital was by the jews 2000 years ago before most were exiled by the romans. 600 years BEFORE Islam. SO please tell me why Islam make such claims on the land which has been colonised multiple times, the last colonisation being the Ottoman Empire before the British took control.
No you are not.

In response to your comments re. Gaza's and Palestinians - I have no issue whatsoever with palestinian Arabs having their own state, neither have jews or Israelis. BTW they never claimed to want a state until the creation of the state of Israel. Neither did they claim Jerusalem as their capital. Not even mentioned once in the koran. Speaks volumes. This is bc it's not about having a palestinian state at all.Thats just the narrative. It's about radical islam wanting the destruction of Israel......something they themselves admit and are sworn too. When Egypt and Jordan controlled the West Bank and Gaza, did they offer the ppl a Palestinian state ? They could have done then. A big fat NO... they did not is the answer. Thoughts on that please.
At the same time, radical islam wants to see the end of western values. This has nothing to do with whether I am a zionist or not. Millions of non zionists know very well what radical islam is doing and the chaos it is causing around the world. This ideology hates judeo christian civilisation and our culture and values. I love England. Do you see the pro Hamas "marchers for peace and ceasefire now" holding up banners saying ...Release the hostages ? Why not ? Im hating what these nutters are doing to this country in particular, but around the world generally. As for the ICJ.......where were they when America obliterated Afghanistan and killed 1,000s of civilians ? Where have they been since Assad has caused the death of nearing 1,000,000 civilians and still does ? Why have they not brought the Chinese leaders to court for their treatment of the muslim Uyghurs? Where is the ICJ for the 150,000 civilians killed in Yemen aswell as more than 200,000 dead as a result of ongoing famine during their war ? I could take you around the world with similar examples. I can only deduce one thing... No jews. No news.
Use paragraphs ffs.

Im absolutely correct. Not only that, it was swamp land most of it. Arabs started flooding back when they could see the Jews were making the land flourish. No interest whatsoever before this. Almost 1 MILLION Arab jews were kicked out of their countries in 1948 and very many retuned to their historic homeland. Further, the last time this piece of land was governed with a capital was by the jews 2000 years ago before most were exiled by the romans. 600 years BEFORE Islam. SO please tell me why Islam make such claims on the land which has been colonised multiple times, the last colonisation being the Ottoman Empire before the British took control.
"The last time this piece of land was governed with a capital was by the jews 2000 years ago" is a really odd formulation. I take it that it's part of Jewish exceptionalism, that their colonisation of the land was different to all the other colonisations before and since, including modern Zionist colonisation. Wouldn't having Jerusalem as a capital be trumped by having the Crusader "Kingdom of Jerusalem"?

Anyway, on this sort of argument the Jews took over a land flowing with milk and honey (not a swamp) in around 1270 BC, colonised it, were exiled from it in 586 BC by Babylon, then after the Persian and Greek empires, the Jews only had control for about 80 years before the Roman colonisation, then the Diaspora in 70 AD. So that's about 800 years of Jewish government. Excluding 200 years of the Crusades, it was under Islam from 636 - 1922. Over a thousand years. How's that for a claim to the land?

In response to your comments re. Gaza's and Palestinians - I have no issue whatsoever with palestinian Arabs having their own state, neither have jews or Israelis. BTW they never claimed to want a state until the creation of the state of Israel. Neither did they claim Jerusalem as their capital. Not even mentioned once in the koran. Speaks volumes. This is bc it's not about having a palestinian state at all.Thats just the narrative. It's about radical islam wanting the destruction of Israel......something they themselves admit and are sworn too. When Egypt and Jordan controlled the West Bank and Gaza, did they offer the ppl a Palestinian state ? They could have done then. A big fat NO... they did not is the answer. Thoughts on that please.
At the same time, radical islam wants to see the end of western values. This has nothing to do with whether I am a zionist or not. Millions of non zionists know very well what radical islam is doing and the chaos it is causing around the world. This ideology hates judeo christian civilisation and our culture and values. I love England. Do you see the pro Hamas "marchers for peace and ceasefire now" holding up banners saying ...Release the hostages ? Why not ? Im hating what these nutters are doing to this country in particular, but around the world generally. As for the ICJ.......where were they when America obliterated Afghanistan and killed 1,000s of civilians ? Where have they been since Assad has caused the death of nearing 1,000,000 civilians and still does ? Why have they not brought the Chinese leaders to court for their treatment of the muslim Uyghurs? Where is the ICJ for the 150,000 civilians killed in Yemen aswell as more than 200,000 dead as a result of ongoing famine during their war ? I could take you around the world with similar examples. I can only deduce one thing... No jews. No news.

The first line of your post you had no issue.

Then after, issues galore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.