Middle East Conflict

If you look at the map most of the land was the Negev desert. Unworkable. Besides which the Arabs only want the destruction of Israel not a state of their own. There is a big difference.

Not all Arabs want the destruction of Israel and rightly not wanting that destruction. In fact that is far from the truth. A rather prejudicial claim to say the least. You're not advancing your case are you.

Ah we are getting somewhere now. Correct the Jews were commanded by G-d to drive out the various kings and the Philistines, Moabites etc... Joshua did this but for 3 regions one of which was Gaza. At the time there was no such religion as islam so for Islam to make a claim on Jerusalem or the Promised land Israel is utter nonsense. Just because the Romans and Ottomans colonised it for many years does not mean it belonged to them. If someone raided your house 100 years ago and your family never gave up hope of retrieving it back does that mean it belongs to the raiders who still live there or you and your family? Yes, agreed the land was not a swamp THEN. In 1948 after 2000years of exile it was a swamp. The Arabs never cultivated the land. It came back alive when the jews returned to their own land. Exactly as prophesised. That is not called colonisation. It's claiming your right to your own land. You cant colonise your own land that you were exiled from.
I stopped reading at The Jews were commanded by God…

Not all Arabs want the destruction of Israel and rightly not wanting that destruction. In fact that is far from the truth. A rather prejudicial claim to say the least. You're not advancing your case are you.
My case is that for 2000 years jews have been persecuted for simply being jewish, wherever they have lived. They are now returning to the promised land which they were exiled from 2000 years ago. Dress it up how you want. Israel will survive as Jews always have done despite the hatred and slaughter they have endured. Israel is going nowhere. Radical Islam and all other haters of Israel will fade into the annuls of history just like all the empires that have tried to destroy Israel. If Iran continue to escalate, they are signing their own death warrant. If you choose to support hatred and radical Islam over democracy and western values thats your call. If it wasn't for Iran Israel would also have a peace treaty now with the Saudis. The islamists are after you and our values and culture. Wake up.

Ah we are getting somewhere now. Correct the Jews were commanded by G-d to drive out the various kings and the Philistines, Moabites etc... Joshua did this but for 3 regions one of which was Gaza. At the time there was no such religion as islam so for Islam to make a claim on Jerusalem or the Promised land Israel is utter nonsense. Just because the Romans and Ottomans colonised it for many years does not mean it belonged to them. If someone raided your house 100 years ago and your family never gave up hope of retrieving it back does that mean it belongs to the raiders who still live there or you and your family? Yes, agreed the land was not a swamp THEN. In 1948 after 2000years of exile it was a swamp. The Arabs never cultivated the land. It came back alive when the jews returned to their own land. Exactly as prophesised. That is not called colonisation. It's claiming your right to your own land. You cant colonise your own land that you were exiled from.
So the Canaanites can claim the land back from Israel? They were there first.

Quoting a man whose actions led to the famine and deaths of 4 MILLION Indians isn't helping your case.
and saved the world from becoming 100% nazified. That helps my case I think. Clearly you have no respect for one of our greatest leaders. That doesn't help your case. Im proud of him and this country. You are not.

and saved the world from becoming 100% nazified. That helps my case I think. Clearly you have no respect for one of our greatest leaders. That doesn't help your case. Im proud of him and this country. You are not.

I'm half Indian and I cannot respect a man who referred to Indians as "a beastly race" and who killed 4 MILLION Indians.

Good one. Spreading islamophobic hate and stereotypes. Israel are not fighting radical Islam, they're killing innocents and cleansing people of land they misguidedly believe is rightfully theirs. And if we were to ever come under attack, I'd expect the British government to formulate a plan that didn't include killing thousands of innocent children and women.

Don't even know why I'm indulging you because you're clearly down the rabbit hole.
Please tell me how I am spreading Islamaphobia in what Ive said. ? Not that I need explain to you but I have a muslim dentist of many years, and have done voluntary work at a Muslim school so stop making your pathetic accusations about somebody you do not know. You look foolish. If you like radical islam go and live in Iran. Ill help you pack. G-d save the King.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.