Middle East Conflict

Some Christians think Jews coming back to Israel will be the precursor to the Jews becoming Christians, just in time for the Apocalypse.

Taking Christian finance for Zionism is just cynical once you know why they offer it.

And your quoting racist Churchill, who was happy to bomb Arab villages, explains a lot.
Very many think it's the precursor to JC coming back, not just some. And thats fine by me. As long as they are not killing Jewws for having a different view I have np problem with this. They are the best friends the Jews have right now for whatever their reasons. Israel doesn't need Christian finance to survive. LOL. Theyve seen off the greatest empires in the world and are still here. 0.2% of the world population. Go figure. So Churchill was a rascist standing up to Hitler. Oh please. So what was Hitler, a moderate. LOL.

I have said nothing on behalf of any other poster. Do not misquote me. I speak for myself and nothing that I say is pro any radical or extreme beliefs.
I have said nothing on behalf of any other poster. Do not misquote me. I speak for myself and nothing that I say is pro any radical or extreme beliefs.
Good to hear that you are not pro Iran and terrorism. Thx for the clarification.

I don't support any kind of hatred or genocide of anybody so don't put words in my mouth that aren't there.

I don't hate Israel or Palestine or Lebanon or Iran etc nor do I hate the people in those countries. There should be room for everybody to live peacefully but Netanyahu, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian government don't want peace.

Extremists hold sway.

You're overlooking all that and smearing others because you have a narrow one-sided agenda and either can't or won't see there are multiple groups of innocent people caught in the middle of this, and they are being murdered en masse.

Remove the scales from your eyes and recognise what is happening is plain wrong to say the least.
If Israel had a labour govt on October 7th 2023 they would have reacted exactly the same. Until you realise that you cannot negotiate with ppl that are committed to your destruction you will not understand what Israel are up against.
Zuhair Mushin . Member of the PLO Military Council in an interview with the Dutch paper Trouw, March 1977:

“There are no differences between Jordanians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our ”Palestinian ” identity…yes the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel”.

Please note who said this.
This is not Netanyahus or my words.

Good to hear that you are not pro Iran and terrorism. Thx for the clarification.

So, don't make presumptions or comments to me or others.

Condemning the actions of extremists on doesn't make anyone a supporter of the other side. Netanyahu's government is extremist, Hamas is extremist, as are Hezbollah and the Iranian govt.

All have committed extremist acts.

1200 plus Israelis murdered on 07.10.24
43000 plus Palestinians murdered in Gaza since
2000 plus Lebanese murdered.

None of this should be trivialised.

I do NOT need to clarify my position to you, nor does anyone else.

Do NOT smear anyone on this. Many of us are appalled, disgusted and deeply sad at what is going on and it is not wrong to condemn it.

So, don't make presumptions or comments to me or others.

Condemning the actions of extremists on doesn't make anyone a supporter of the other side. Netanyahu's government is extremist, Hamas is extremist, as are Hezbollah and the Iranian govt.

All have committed extremist acts.

1200 plus Israelis murdered on 07.10.24
43000 plus Palestinians murdered in Gaza since
2000 plus Lebanese murdered.

None of this should be trivialised.

I do NOT need to clarify my position to you, nor does anyone else.

Do NOT smear anyone on this. Many of us are appalled, disgusted and deeply sad at what is going on and it is not wrong to condemn it.
where do you get 43,000 from ? The UN who are no friends of Israel admitted this was massively over the top and within that likely 10, 000 terrorists are included. 2000 Lebanese murdered? You mean the ones that had pagers? the terrorists?

where do you get 43,000 from ? The UN who are no friends of Israel admitted this was massively over the top and within that likely 10, 000 terrorists are included. 2000 Lebanese murdered? You mean the ones that had pagers? the terrorists?

The 43 000 plus murdered Gazans and 2000 murdered Lebanese is the widely figure quoted figure including by the BBC who pride themselves on impartiality.

Strange isn't it. They are the biggest agitator alongside Israel.
Iran hate anything western. They hang gays. They murder women without head cover. Israel have gay parades. Israel do not hang gays or anyone for that matter other than Eichman. Israel are consistent with western values. Israel do not murder women without head cover which is required in Orthodox Judaism. Where would one choose to live? Iran or Israel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.