Middle East Conflict

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The Palestinians cannot 'win' this by force/military. They can only 'win' by getting popular opinion on their side. Popular opinion will only be on their side when they drop the total destruction of Israel rhetoric. They have to accept that Israel has a right to exist. Israel has to accept that Palestine has a right to exist. Once both sets of people accept that the other has a right to exist and live on their land then we can all agree borders again.
Well said. Please tell Hamas/iran and Hezbollah that Israel has the right to exist.

My case is that for 2000 years jews have been persecuted for simply being jewish, wherever they have lived. They are now returning to the promised land which they were exiled from 2000 years ago. Dress it up how you want. Israel will survive as Jews always have done despite the hatred and slaughter they have endured. Israel is going nowhere. Radical Islam and all other haters of Israel will fade into the annuls of history just like all the empires that have tried to destroy Israel. If Iran continue to escalate, they are signing their own death warrant. If you choose to support hatred and radical Islam over democracy and western values thats your call. If it wasn't for Iran Israel would also have a peace treaty now with the Saudis. The islamists are after you and our values and culture. Wake up.

I don't support any kind of hatred or genocide of anybody so don't put words in my mouth that aren't there.

I don't hate Israel or Palestine or Lebanon or Iran etc nor do I hate the people in those countries. There should be room for everybody to live peacefully but Netanyahu, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian government don't want peace.

Extremists hold sway.

You're overlooking all that and smearing others because you have a narrow one-sided agenda and either can't or won't see there are multiple groups of innocent people caught in the middle of this, and they are being murdered en masse.

Remove the scales from your eyes and recognise what is happening is plain wrong to say the least.

Last edited:
My case is that for 2000 years jews have been persecuted for simply being jewish, wherever they have lived. They are now returning to the promised land which they were exiled from 2000 years ago. Dress it up how you want. Israel will survive as Jews always have done despite the hatred and slaughter they have endured. Israel is going nowhere. Radical Islam and all other haters of Israel will fade into the annuls of history just like all the empires that have tried to destroy Israel. If Iran continue to escalate, they are signing their own death warrant. If you choose to support hatred and radical Islam over democracy and western values thats your call. If it wasn't for Iran Israel would also have a peace treaty now with the Saudis. The islamists are after you and our values and culture. Wake up.
You’ve become what you hate.

Please tell me how I am spreading Islamaphobia in what Ive said. ? Not that I need explain to you but I have a muslim dentist of many years, and have done voluntary work at a Muslim school so stop making your pathetic accusations about somebody you do not know. You look foolish. If you like radical islam go and live in Iran. Ill help you pack. G-d save the King.

Nowhere has he said he supports radical Islam. Again you're putting words in people's mouths that are not there. He only made a reasonable point and doesn't want to see the killing of innocent people.

Exactly you are 100% correct. You admit there was a Jewish population of 8%. There has always been a jewish population throughout history. So how can they have colonised their own land?? The Jews have always had a presence in the land even after the exile a remnant of Jews remained. They were there 2000 yrs before Islam and 1500 years before Christianity. Thats why Christians want the Jews to return. They encourage it and finance it. They realise it's the Jewish homeland designated by G-d. G-d never promised any land to the Celts. He did promise the Promised land to the Jews. Thats the difference. BTW you are at odds with our great leader Winston Churchill :
Winston Churchill, 1922, A Peace To End All Peace:

“The Arabs would have sat in the dark forever had not the Zionist engineers harnessed the Jordan River for electrification. Now they swarm into Palestine seeking the light”
Some Christians think Jews coming back to Israel will be the precursor to the Jews becoming Christians, just in time for the Apocalypse.

Taking Christian finance for Zionism is just cynical once you know why they offer it.

And your quoting racist Churchill, who was happy to bomb Arab villages, explains a lot.

Nowhere has he said he supports radical Islam. Again you're putting words in people's mouths that are not there. He only made a reasonable point and doesn't want to see the killing of innocent people.
He didn't say that. But you have said that for him. I agree with you NOBODY wants to see innocent ppl killed. Do we really have to keep repeating and agreeing on this. I assume he also includes the 1200 butchered.

He didn't say that. But you have said that for him. I agree with you NOBODY wants to see innocent ppl killed. Do we really have to keep repeating and agreeing on this. I assume he also includes the 1200 butchered.

I have said nothing on behalf of any other poster. Do not misquote me. I speak for myself and nothing that I say is pro any radical or extreme beliefs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.