Middle East Conflict

An interesting fact is Iranians are very pro-west.
Is that a surprise? I thought everyone knew it.
Very true it's the crackpot leaders that hate the west. the vast majority of the population hate their tyrannic leaders.The Persians had a great relationship with Israel and the jews throughout history.

You mean the populace, not the leaders?
I mean the populace and the leaders. But yes, their leaders are pro-west but that part is implicit.
From some diplomatic interactions many experts in my country get the conclution or impression.
"we can support them (Iran) but we don't know when they will change their minds"

And "anti-west" is not a good accurate word to describe today's world.
It's a concept from the cold-war era.
But the world has changed a lot.
I'm not sure which country is anti-west today. Maybe N korea?

One more interesting thing is, you know we also got some opinion leaders in China who pretent to have strong faith in democracy and freedom. But the motivation behind them is "privatization". The privatization of public services, like railways, schools and hopitals, gas, water, everything!
Interesting, isn't it?
It's always about money!

Last edited:
The 43 000 plus murdered Gazans and 2000 murdered Lebanese is the widely figure quoted figure including by the BBC who pride themselves on impartiality.
LOL. The BBC. You are having a laf. The same BBC that claimed Israel rocketed a hospital and eventually apologised. They have been shown to be shameful across the board. Proven incorrect endless times on there stats and reporting. Let's talk about the anti Israel UN who say that 43000 is dramatically overstated. Ratio is 2:1 combat to civilian. Unheard of in the history of warfare. Syrian civil war : over 700,000 civilians killed. 14 MILLION displaced. UN figures released June 2022 No jews. No news.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.