Middle East Conflict

Well let's just say it's meant as the Israel Government which you well know as I've mentioned that 100's of times in the thread. So we'll clear that point up. Hamas + Israeli GOVERNMENT = Terrorist.
Then y'all better make that distinction more clear in future, because you were uttering a very suspicious narrative there. And no, I don't "well know" with you, because your narrative has been confused from the start.

Well let's just say it's meant as the Israel Government which you well know as I've mentioned that 100's of times in the thread. So we'll clear that point up. Hamas + Israeli GOVERNMENT = Terrorist.

No.

Again, if Hamas wants to use its own people as human shields to try and hide from retaliatory strikes after its own aggressions then that is for them to answer for.

Israel and its government has every right to go after Hamas, wherever they may try and hide.

Then y'all better make that distinction more clear in future, because you were uttering a very suspicious narrative there. And no, I don't "well know" with you, because your narrative has been confused from the start.

There's only you who's twisted everything on this thread. I've answered every single question and will continue to do so. Not Dodge them.

There's only you who's twisted everything on this thread. I've answered every single question and will continue to do so. Not Dodge them.
454b9c18-f84f-4d87-b218-8d2c25e027e4_text.gif

I find it odd then that, if we're in agreement on that, that you keep challenging me on my opinions about it when I condemn Hamas and their terrorist actions when they commit an act of terror.

Thankfully I have blocked a lot of people on this thread so can't see much of what is being said. I can however from some of the responses see that this thread and our club is invested by anti-semites, a depressing thought. How anyone can support the actions of what Hamas has done and is continuing to do so is beyond belief. They have murdered, not killed but murdered more people in the last 48 hours than they have in the past 15 years. Let that sink in. They have kidnapped elderly women, one with dementia, they have raped and defiled innocent young women, they are keeping young children, some less than 12 months old in cages, they are parading dead bodies and celebrating their deaths. I have seen some videos showing human behaviour that I didn't think possible. Comparisons are being made with what ISIS did in Syria when many on here were up in arms, but funnily enough it's now ok. Egypt also have a security fence around Gaza, why didn't they infiltrate that region, why is it ok for Egypt to protect their citizens but not Israel? Part of the Hamas charter is to destroy the state of Israel and all Jews yet some people think that is ok. People have shown their true colours on here and I pray that none of you are ever in the situation that millions of citizens of Israel (not just Jews) currently find themselves in as you won't get any sympathy from me.

I know very little about what's historically happened in the area....well I know some stuff but imagine it's just a scratch on the surface.

All war, terrorism etc is wrong, life should be treated as important not as a unit of commodity.

Give or take 99% of the effected by these outbreaks are losers with no control over what happens....some will have been brainwashed over the years to foster hatred.

This is heading for mass starvation on the Gaza and how the 'free' world reacts could shape the future of the Middle East.
It’s not heading for mass starvation because irrespective of what some people think, the Israelis and Egyptians will not blockade food supplies reaching Gaza even if everything everything else is stopped.

Austria has announced it is suspending its aid to Palestinians, totalling around 19 million euros (£16.4m) for a handful of projects, in response to Hamas's attack on Israel.

Thankfully I have blocked a lot of people on this thread so can't see much of what is being said. I can however from some of the responses see that this thread and our club is invested by anti-semites, a depressing thought. How anyone can support the actions of what Hamas has done and is continuing to do so is beyond belief. They have murdered, not killed but murdered more people in the last 48 hours than they have in the past 15 years. Let that sink in. They have kidnapped elderly women, one with dementia, they have raped and defiled innocent young women, they are keeping young children, some less than 12 months old in cages, they are parading dead bodies and celebrating their deaths. I have seen some videos showing human behaviour that I didn't think possible. Comparisons are being made with what ISIS did in Syria when many on here were up in arms, but funnily enough it's now ok. Egypt also have a security fence around Gaza, why didn't they infiltrate that region, why is it ok for Egypt to protect their citizens but not Israel? Part of the Hamas charter is to destroy the state of Israel and all Jews yet some people think that is ok. People have shown their true colours on here and I pray that none of you are ever in the situation that millions of citizens of Israel (not just Jews) currently find themselves in as you won't get any sympathy from me.

Exactly how I feel and why I can’t really be arsed getting involved in the “debate”.

I was in town yesterday afternoon taking my mum shopping and we almost got caught up in the “Free Palestine” protest.

Absolutely fucking shameless, every single one of the cunts who took part in that.

You've blocked me 3 times yet I still read your shit post.

As has been stated Dear Eds.

Hamas murder innocent folk
Israeli’s ( Goverment) murder innocent folk. The worst one yet was on Saturday and I dare say those figures will be Quadrupled at least on the Palestinian front when it's inevitably levelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.