Middle East Conflict

Thankfully I have blocked a lot of people on this thread so can't see much of what is being said. I can however from some of the responses see that this thread and our club is invested by anti-semites, a depressing thought. How anyone can support the actions of what Hamas has done and is continuing to do so is beyond belief. They have murdered, not killed but murdered more people in the last 48 hours than they have in the past 15 years. Let that sink in. They have kidnapped elderly women, one with dementia, they have raped and defiled innocent young women, they are keeping young children, some less than 12 months old in cages, they are parading dead bodies and celebrating their deaths. I have seen some videos showing human behaviour that I didn't think possible. Comparisons are being made with what ISIS did in Syria when many on here were up in arms, but funnily enough it's now ok. Egypt also have a security fence around Gaza, why didn't they infiltrate that region, why is it ok for Egypt to protect their citizens but not Israel? Part of the Hamas charter is to destroy the state of Israel and all Jews yet some people think that is ok. People have shown their true colours on here and I pray that none of you are ever in the situation that millions of citizens of Israel (not just Jews) currently find themselves in as you won't get any sympathy from me.

Couldn’t agree more.

No.

Again, if Hamas wants to use its own people as human shields to try and hide from retaliatory strikes after its own aggressions then that is for them to answer for.

Israel and its government has every right to go after Hamas, wherever they may try and hide.
They have every right to go after Hamas but as you well know it's not as simple as that and they can't just go after hamas without killing civilians. The UN have confirmed that Israeli air strikes have hit a school in gaza. This is what is happening on both sides but you only condemn one side. By saying they have every right to retaliate you're saying that they have every right to kill the 500 civilians in Gaza yesterday.

Thankfully I have blocked a lot of people on this thread so can't see much of what is being said. I can however from some of the responses see that this thread and our club is invested by anti-semites, a depressing thought. How anyone can support the actions of what Hamas has done and is continuing to do so is beyond belief. They have murdered, not killed but murdered more people in the last 48 hours than they have in the past 15 years. Let that sink in. They have kidnapped elderly women, one with dementia, they have raped and defiled innocent young women, they are keeping young children, some less than 12 months old in cages, they are parading dead bodies and celebrating their deaths. I have seen some videos showing human behaviour that I didn't think possible. Comparisons are being made with what ISIS did in Syria when many on here were up in arms, but funnily enough it's now ok. Egypt also have a security fence around Gaza, why didn't they infiltrate that region, why is it ok for Egypt to protect their citizens but not Israel? Part of the Hamas charter is to destroy the state of Israel and all Jews yet some people think that is ok. People have shown their true colours on here and I pray that none of you are ever in the situation that millions of citizens of Israel (not just Jews) currently find themselves in as you won't get any sympathy from me.
People tend to forget the "kill all Jews!" charter of Hamas. They aren't a peaceful group of noble resistance a la Le Maquis, they're anti-semites who want to exterminate every Jew in the world, in every nation, not just the eradication of Israel as a whole. The Jews are the enemy and must be destroyed; Free Palestine! Find a different organisation to promote the second part of the statement.

That there are some people on here who support Hamas, and therefore lend support to their goal of exterminating Jews, so blatantly and unashamedly, just shows we've made no progress.

They have every right to go after Hamas but as you well know it's not as simple as that and they can't just go after hamas without killing civilians. The UN have confirmed that Israeli air strikes have hit a school in gaza. This is what is happening on both sides but you only condemn one side. By saying they have every right to retaliate you're saying that they have every right to kill the 500 civilians in Gaza yesterday.

Hamas are using its own people as human shields.

They do so because they are cowards and because it suits them and their supporters to use the unfortunate deaths of innocents as a stick to beat Israel with.

Hamas attacked Israel and now Israel will decimate Hamas with all that entails.

Hamas kills innocent Israeli citizens wherever and whenever it can. They don’t try to commit military actions only against the IDF.

Looking for someone to blame here? Look no further than Hamas and its support from Iran.

Hamas are using its own people as human shields.

They do so because they are cowards and because it suits them and their supporters to use the unfortunate deaths of innocents as a stick to beat Israel with.

Hamas attacked Israel and now Israel will decimate Hamas with all that entails.

Hamas kills innocent Israeli citizens wherever and whenever it can. They don’t try to commit military actions only against the IDF.

Looking for someone to blame here? Look no further than Hamas and its support from Iran.
Well done, I think you're the only person I've seen come onto this thread and not condemn both sides. Not surprising from you. Purely joining in for poilitical point scoring as usual.

There are some pretty appalling stances on this thread. Apologists and appeasers for blatant terrorism.

Sadly I think things will have to get worse before its gets better and both sides eventually sit down and discuss some sort of peace process. Hit the people who are funding and supplying the arms and rockets. The Iranian regime have quickly come out and said its not them, all too quickly imo. I would be amazed if Hamas are making thoudands of rockets in Gaza?? Surely thats not possible?
A few missile hits on the Iranian regime leaders and it wouldn't surprise me if they started to tow the line. They know its a possibility hence their urgent denials. Gaddafi soon went quiet when he was targeted. Then once that happens and Hamas are broken as a fighting force, more moderates may come to the table, at that point Isreal probably needs to make some proper concessions for any long term peace. Otherwise its just rince repeat.

People tend to forget the "kill all Jews!" charter of Hamas. They aren't a peaceful group of noble resistance a la Le Maquis, they're anti-semites who want to exterminate every Jew in the world, in every nation, not just the eradication of Israel as a whole. The Jews are the enemy and must be destroyed; Free Palestine! Find a different organisation to promote the second part of the statement.

That there are some people on here who support Hamas, and therefore lend support to their goal of exterminating Jews, so blatantly and unashamedly, just shows we've made no progress.
They don’t ‘forget’ the charter, they just ignore it.

Maybe a few - probably more than a few - agree with it.

No I said Israel would kill someone to prevent them becoming a hostage.

Because every time they had soldiers become POWs in the past it meant they had to release scores of militants for each soldier caught.

It isn't a national tragedy if a soldier dies in conflict, it is if he becomes a hostage and meets a grisly end and the cost of getting them back is politically humiliating.
So, just to clarify, you think that the IDF murder their own troops before they look like they may be taken hostage, rather than after they are taken hostage?

An important clarification I suppose, at least in your head.

And do you still think the hostages will be well treated, or have you changed your mind on that one as well?

So, just to clarify, you think that the IDF murder their own troops before they look like they may be taken hostage, rather than after they are taken hostage?

An important clarification I suppose, at least in your head.

And do you still think the hostages will be well treated, or have you changed your mind on that one as well?

Good morning,

Already covered earlier in the thread. Use the search function.

Ta.

Well done, I think you're the only person I've seen come onto this thread and not condemn both sides. Not surprising from you. Purely joining in for poilitical point scoring as usual.

100% behind Israel and its people.

Hamas are a scourge on their own people as much as they are on Israeli citizens. The sooner they are wiped out the better.

Fuck all to do with scoring political points really but those who support Hamas can own it and defend it if they can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.