Middle East Conflict

Israeli Ministers only this year have called for Palestinian towns to be erased and denied the existence of Palestinian people.

Palestinians need to attack Israel and wipe out Likud in the hope that a more moderate Israeli regime succeeds them and is more receptive to negotiations.

You know the answer to that.
To Hamas the only good jew is a dead one.

I remember watching a documentary on this conflict. It must be at least thirty years ago, maybe more now. Yet another peace deal was trying to be brokered or something. They were interviewing a Palestinian leader and the interviewer asked what would satisfy them and bring about peace to the region. He answered no peace until every Jew is eradicated. I thought then it's fucked, you can't negotiate with that mindset. I was right.

I remember watching a documentary on this conflict. It must be at least thirty years ago, maybe more now. Yet another peace deal was trying to be brokered or something. They were interviewing a Palestinian leader and the interviewer asked what would satisfy them and bring about peace to the region. He answered no peace until every Jew is eradicated. I thought then it's fucked, you can't negotiate with that mindset. I was right.

What about the other Millions of Palestinians thoughts which are not aligned to the one you witnessed?

The bottom line is you either support Isreal in it's 1948 boundaries or you support the continuation of Hitler's final solution.
In reality, there is no middle ground.

Christ that's some extreme logic there.

Israel doesn't exist in it's 1948 boundaries so presumably Zionists who want 1967 borders instead are also rabbid anti-Semites.

Christ that's some extreme logic there.

Israel doesn't exist in it's 1948 boundaries so presumably Zionists who want 1967 borders instead are also rabbid anti-Semites.
Isreal and it's said everything, no need to read further. Is real what?

What about the other Millions of Palestinians thoughts which are not aligned to the one you witnessed?

I have no idea, have you asked them yourself? Has anyone? I can only comment on what I saw. The person interviewed was instrumental in their fate. It's too depressing to dwell on too long, as somebody here said he's sixty and this shit has been going on all his life. I doubt it will ever end, which is even more depressing.

They have to put their radicals back in a box. They never will because?
Who knows...
It is the solution to the intractable problem of Palestine but it never will happen for some reason.
Peace can only be built on trust.

Last edited:
I have no idea, have you asked them yourself? Has anyone? I can only comment on what I saw. The person interviewed was instrumental in their fate. It's too depressing to dwell on too long, as somebody here said he's sixty and this shit has been going on all his life. I doubt it will ever end, which is even more depressing.
I think Yasser Arafat said the last time there were large scale peace talks that 98% of the land separation was agreed but the Israelis insisted on demanding the most sensitive 2%. I think this may have been East Jerusalem but it’s a long time ago. The IDF eliminated him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.