Middle East Conflict

I'm sure Iran will be on hand to supply food and water and all the neighbouring Muslim countries....

You know how Christian countries always see eye to eye and work together for the common good based on their shared religion?

Nope, me neither. Which is why Egypt built a fence between itself and Gaza and restricts goods and people entering and leaving.

Iran is a pariah state and until the people in that country rise up en masse it will remain so.

The Israeli's should be trying to sort things out diplomaticaly with the Palestinians or nothing is going to change.

Some of the more radical Jewish sects do not help matters either.

The IDF has recalled 300,000 reservists from all around the world ( even if a reservist lives abroad,they are still obliged to return to serve in the IDF ) and special flights have been laid on for them.
It's the biggest ever call up in peacetime by the IDF.
I very much doubt they are calling up such a huge number to have them sat around in barracks.
I would definitely think that there will be a full scale armoured invasion of Gaza in the next few days.
The" Sword of David "will take it's terrible revenge !!!
And that will really endear them to the Palestinians who just want to live in peace.

Hammas could always hand themselves over and the hostages, would save alot of innocent lives
I guess Israel could hand back stolen land too. Unfortunately both aren't going to happen. With indiscriminate missile attacks and now cutting food and water supply's off this is going to be an enormous loss off life coming.

Let's be honest on here, how many people on here will condemn the atrocities committed this weekend by Hamas and how many are supporting them. I don't want to see 'yes but' answers, it's either condemn Hamas or support Hamas.
condemn Hamas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.