Middle East Conflict

Been an interesting read (this thread). Surprised at a lot of the comments, too much "they did it first" for my liking and there's a horrific stench of anti-Semitism from a couple of posters so I'm inflicting a self imposed thread ban on myself as it isn't my fight. Closing comments are, Hamas are utter cunts for doing what they did over the Weekend, it seems they targeted the festival as they knew it was being attended by people from all over the World, how they thought that could help their plight I will never be able to understand, I feel incredibly sorry and helpless for the Palestinians who will be caught up in the retribution that the Israeli Government will be seeking, the whole situation makes me sick, we studied it at School 20 years ago and nothing has changed.

Why do some folk always come on say theve only read Anti semitic post while glossing over the racist ones about the Palestinians?

Surely the international community can't stand back and watch any 'total blockade
If it results in the deaths of innocent civilians/children??

Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas,” Netanyahu told his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019. “This is part of our strategy"’ @Haaretz

A strategy that has not aged well.

Surely the international community can't stand back and watch any 'total blockade
If it results in the deaths of innocent civilians/children??
One would hope but given the sway Israel holds over the US, and the sway the US holds over everyone else, I’m not holding my breath. Hence my question re the Egyptian border with Gaza and who controls it.

I think Israel would be beyond foolish to lose the goodwill and sympathy they currently hold with the international community by collectively punishing a population of 2.5m people, of whom 99.999% will have had nothing to do with it, with starvation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.