Middle East Conflict

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has claimed his country's response to the Hamas incursion will "change the Middle East".
He has to say that, it's just throwing bones to the more rabid elements

He will go as far as the Americans will allow him to go and no further, and the Americans are pressured by their allies in the Middle East, every civilian death strengthens the hand of Iran (who incidentally control most of Iraq and Syria)

One suspects that Hamas have factored in the response, they don't really care how many civilians die they are just pawns

Not sure if covered due to being a fast moving thread, US prepping senators for a protracted battle with political land tangible support.

the question becomes, how does this effect Ukraine.

Not sure if covered due to being a fast moving thread, US prepping senators for a protracted battle with political land tangible support.

the question becomes, how does this effect Ukraine.

The US tends to get squeamish when the civilian bodies start piling up, especially if it's their arms doing the damage, as in the past the Israelis will go as far as the Americans will allow them to

There is lots of empty somewhat blood curdling rhetoric going on, this will just play out like all the other wars between HAMAS and Israel, in the meantime the innocent civilians from both sides are getting hurt

Been an interesting read (this thread). Surprised at a lot of the comments, too much "they did it first" for my liking and there's a horrific stench of anti-Semitism from a couple of posters so I'm inflicting a self imposed thread ban on myself as it isn't my fight. Closing comments are, Hamas are utter cunts for doing what they did over the Weekend, it seems they targeted the festival as they knew it was being attended by people from all over the World, how they thought that could help their plight I will never be able to understand, I feel incredibly sorry and helpless for the Palestinians who will be caught up in the retribution that the Israeli Government will be seeking, the whole situation makes me sick, we studied it at School 20 years ago and nothing has changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.