Middle East Conflict

What an absolute bastard. He's actually giving War Crimes his blessing.

The Western World is united in its condemnation of Hamas and its terrorist attacks and fully behind Israel.

The EU pulled its $728M aid for Palestinians today such is their disgust and support for Israel.

Get used to it, Hamas have fucked themselves and their people.

The Western World is united in its condemnation of Hamas and its terrorist attacks and fully behind Israel.

The EU pulled its $728M aid for Palestinians today such is their disgust and support for Israel.

Get used to it, Hamas have fucked themselves and their people.

Was all of that aid going to Gaza?

Just looking on the news that Israel has issued a call up of 300k reservists and are starting to send armour to the borders so not only does it look like they were caught on the hop they inexplicably don't seem to have an action plan in place should such an attack happen - complacency?

After the horror we have seen already and what will be coming next it is frightening to think that we have fools like this with power. If you look worldwide I can't think of any real leaders who I would trust to lead in a serious and strong way if things get worse.

I can't agree - each country has a Mickey Mouse who could be made ultimate executive leader if needs be.......... eh? What ? Sunak is OUR Mickey Mouse???? Oh fuck me we are fucked

Thing is the poster wouldn't call over 16's as children whilst living in a country which has an education leaving age of 18 - are we forcing adults to stay in school here?
But you can get married at 16, have sex, leave home, drive a moped, vote in a Scottish parliament election, join the army, join a trade union so yes I do consider those aged 16 and over as young adults not children.

Just looking on the news that Israel has issued a call up of 300k reservists and are starting to send armour to the borders so not only does it look like they were caught on the hop they inexplicably don't seem to have an action plan in place should such an attack happen - complacency?
With what could potentially happen with invasions from the North also , other terror groups rumoured its all hands on deck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.