Middle East Conflict

What about the native populations of North America? I've driven through the Navajo Nation and it's pretty stark. They've been treated appallingly but they aren't firing rockets at Flagstaff or Denver.

There were over 40 American Indian wars that lasted 300 years and ended because the Native population dropped from an estimated 50-100m people to ~100,000.

I’m not sure 3 centuries of war ended by the successful conclusion of a genocide that wiped out 99% of the natives is the analogy you want to go for here.

Or maybe it was, I don’t know.

It’s hard to have any sympathy at all with Hamas or what they’ve done this past week. I think the recent news will change the opinion of a lot of people - I think Israel have every right to fight back. Hamas have fcked over the people, which is probably what they wanted

Obviously that’s the wider issue of Israel/ Palestine, but that’s a complicated issue that won’t be solved any time soon. It’s all the innocent people you have to feel for.
It’s like they have done this knowing Israel will completely destroy them
And then they will feel better
Madness
Israel will now go to another level
All bets are off as to what the response is
Feel sad for the innocents but hamas are idiots

And then they will feel better
Madness
Israel will now go to another level
All bets are off as to what the response is
Feel sad for the innocents but hamas are idiots

I suspect they want Israel to go in and fight street to street. If Hamas are as well organised as the attacks on the weekend suggest they'll have practised close quarters urban warfare.

Which may mean Israel thinks twice before trying to carry out rescue missions and thinks about prison exchanges instead.

Many years ago in 1973 the Yom Kipppur war berween Israel and Egypt/Syria tested international peace. Israel was backed by the US, Egypt/Syria by the Soviet Union.

It came to a head when Nixon put the nuclear option to Defcon 3 as Russian troops were possibly going to invade Israel. The decision Nixon took stopped the Soviets but fuck me it was a scary time. I was 14 at school and I think one of the newspapers had the headline “world on the brink as Nixon places troops on Red Alert.

Our music teacher, a right twat, held the paper up and said, if it doesn’t happen now it will in the future and that’s how most of you will die, I couldn’t sleep properly for a good while. He was called Williamson at Hartshead, the ****. Kissinger rescued the day with his shuttle diplomacy, have we got another Henry to sort this out?
I was 17 at that time, and I remember the older ex servicemen I worked with at that time winding me up, telling me that I would be getting called up into the military.
I was absolutely shitting myself for a few weeks until things gradually calmed down.

Lack of support and withdrawal of financial funding from the EU is quite telling.

Everyone around the world is equally disgusted by the actions of Hamas and will no longer support any regime where they hold power. Palestinians must, for their own future and their cause, remove Hamas as their representatives and replace them with a more diplomatic entity.

When Putin's Russia is supporting you, you should really look at your own 'leaders' decisions and actions.

Lack of financial support from the EU is quite telling.

Everyone around the world is equally disgusted by the actions of Hamas and will no longer support any regime where they hold power. Palestinians must, for their own future and their cause, remove Hamas as their representatives and replace them with a more diplomatic entity.

When Putin's Russia is supporting you, you should really look at your own 'leaders' decisions and actions.

Germany has pulled €125M a year, Austria €19M.

Just the start imo.

What did Hamas expect?

given there are only 2m people in Gaza, not sure how there can be 1 million children. More lies.
47% of Gaza residents are under 18, but of course that means nothing to scum bags like you as probably don’t even consider them human.

Last edited:
I suspect they want Israel to go in and fight street to street. If Hamas are as well organised as the attacks on the weekend suggest they'll have practised close quarters urban warfare.

Which may mean Israel thinks twice before trying to carry out rescue missions and thinks about prison exchanges instead.
I think without the element of surprise and with Israel having a lot more resources they will just be battered
Then play the oppressed victim despite bringing it on themselves
Sad thing is the people who the ‘represent ’ will suffer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.