Middle East Conflict

Why wouldn’t she raise the issue of people, in the capital city of her own country, celebrating the slaughter of hundreds of innocent civilians? People who were slaughtered in cold blood because they happen to be of the same religion of herself?

Should she just turn a blind eye in order to avoid any awkward questions?

Or did you want you want her to run it past people on here first before posting, just in case she upsets a few absolute wrong uns who will seemingly attempt to justify anything because for reasons unknown they are trying to cultivate some sort of edgy, hard left online persona?
As someone who likes to take an even handed view on things I’d like to hear her commenting adversely on all the atrocities in that region, not just those on one side. Mind you I’d rather not listen to her at all

As someone who likes to take an even handed view on things I’d like to hear her commenting adversely on all the atrocities in that region, not just those on one side. Mind you I’d rather not listen to her at all

I haven’t read the previous replies, but she is Jewish and probably has family and friends from Israel, so obviously she will talk about what’s going on there more than anything. I wouldn’t expect many people from Palestine or Arabic countries to be talking about the atrocities Hamas have committed and they will focus mainly on Palestine.

A balanced view when there is a war going on isn’t very common. Especially with a highly emotional conflict for both Muslims and Jewish people

I don't follow any of them, but algorithms make sure I see them.
should come off it all together really, hoping Musk brings forward the subscription charge.

Just ignore it mate. I’ve given up with social media really - especially when it comes to looking at news. It’s a load of rubbish either way.

I haven’t read the previous replies, but she is Jewish and probably has family and friends from Israel, so obviously she will talk about what’s going on there more than anything. I wouldn’t expect many people from Palestine or Arabic countries to be talking about the atrocities Hamas have committed and they will focus mainly on Palestine.

A balanced view when there is a war going on isn’t very common. Especially with a highly emotional conflict for both Muslims and Jewish people

She thanked Britain for voting for Boris Johnson. The very same Johnson who wrote a book that described a Jewish character as an unethical businessman with a large nose. She's a ****.

Just reading that the Hamas terrorists killed 40 children including beheading babies in a kibbutz.

How anyone can even for a split second sympathise with these medieval savages is totally beyond my comprehension.

There are innocent civilians in Gaza too and this isn't fair on them, of course - but Isreal has every right to defend itself against these evil monsters, and that includes retaliatory strikes and blockades.

Israel needs all the support it can get from the International community and for those who have cynically taken this crass opportunity to bang on about "Free Palestine" are no better than those extremists who support ISIS.

You're part of the PR wing of a terrorist state whether you like it or not.

I'm absolutely sick to the pit of my fucking stomach.

Just reading that the Hamas terrorists killed 40 children including beheading babies in a kibbutz.

How anyone can even for a split second sympathise with these medieval savages is totally beyond my comprehension.

There are innocent civilians in Gaza too and this isn't fair on them, of course - but Isreal has every right to defend itself against these evil monsters, and that includes retaliatory strikes and blockades.

Israel needs all the support it can get from the International community and for those who have cynically taken this crass opportunity to bang on about "Free Palestine" are no better than those extremists who support ISIS.

You're part of the PR wing of a terrorist state whether you like it or not.

I'm absolutely sick to the pit of my fucking stomach.
This will do nothing towards freeing Palestine it will simply make things worse for the poor innocent Palestinians, and Hammas knew that

This beheading babies reporting; Is it solely from i24 news? If so, are they just going on the say so of Israeli soldiers? How reputable are they? I just looked and they are based in Israel.

Its so hard to find anything remotely resembling impartial reporting these days. I don't doubt they've killed women and children, but beheading babies seems too inhumane to even process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.