Middle East Conflict

Interesting that the BBC has this as their headline as fact, but then says in the text that their only source is the word of an Israeli general. Reuters claim that there were dead Hamas militants and 'Israeli residents.' I'm not saying he's necessarily lying, but you'd think professional BBC journalists would know better than the basically reprint the claims of a single man without corroborating them first. Or at least use quotation marks.

BBC are saying they have been speaking to the soldiers at the scene not just the General and that Commander. But I guess the only way to prove it is with pictures but even then people will say they are crisis actors.

Interesting that the BBC has this as their headline as fact, but then says in the text that their only source is the word of an Israeli general. Reuters claim that there were dead Hamas militants and 'Israeli residents.' I'm not saying he's necessarily lying, but you'd think professional BBC journalists would know better than the basically reprint the claims of a single man without corroborating them first. Or at least use quotation marks.
I'll tell yoh one person who most definitely was lieing Dr Basem Naim Head of political and international relations for hammas , said no civilians were killed over and over again live on sky news yesterday

Yes terrible behaviour if that was what was going on and the police should have banged them up, as I said.

I haven’t seen these posts which have led to people being accused of being terrorist sympathisers. There was a few posts about sympathisers in the last quarter of an hour and I think the forum has a right to know if something very unpleasant has been posted.

I can see why posters would be upset with the interview of Israeli soldier. It was shocking. But I do t see how they links to posts on here.

I think posters who have said they sympathise with Palestinian civilians have took a lot of abuse. For me it’s easy to be upset by the killing of Israelis and Palestinian civilians

If it's a dick swinging contest and folk want to post good videos of Israeli soldiers, that can easily be turned around of absolute atrocities by the same set of soldiers in videos to which there's 100's if not thousands which i can post. It's not a line anyone should be going down.

BBC are saying they have been speaking to the soldiers at the scene not just the General and that Commander. But I guess the only way to prove it is with pictures but even then people will say they are crisis actors.
Well yeah. I'm looking at the headline now and it's "Hamas killed babies and children in Israeli viggage massacre" which seems to be substantiated. But I swear about 15-20 minutes ago, the word "beheaded" was used in the same headline. Maybe I misread it, or maybe they quickly changed it.

BBC are no longer a serious news organization

I'll tell yoh one person who most definitely was lieing Dr Basem Naim Head of political and international relations for hammas , said no civilians were killed over and over again live on sky news yesterday
Agreed.

That doesn't mean we can't be sceptical about an Israeli general speaking in a highly emotional and literally life-and-death situation. Or that journalists shouldn't be explicit in reporting it as a claim from a single man rather than a fact that they have verified.

We realise it's a huge news story right now, with posters taking deeply entrenched opinions on the situation. But can we please ask members to desist from personal abuse of other posters, whatever side you're on, and whatever "shit" you perceive another poster of talking. The insults and abuse directed at other posters doesn't really advance your argument, and will likely only end up with tit for tat jibes flying back and forth all night. Which serves no purpose at all. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.