Middle East Conflict

Just reading that the Hamas terrorists killed 40 children including beheading babies in a kibbutz.

How anyone can even for a split second sympathise with these medieval savages is totally beyond my comprehension.

There are innocent civilians in Gaza too and this isn't fair on them, of course - but Isreal has every right to defend itself against these evil monsters, and that includes retaliatory strikes and blockades.

Israel needs all the support it can get from the International community and for those who have cynically taken this crass opportunity to bang on about "Free Palestine" are no better than those extremists who support ISIS.

You're part of the PR wing of a terrorist state whether you like it or not.

I'm absolutely sick to the pit of my fucking stomach.

I must of missed this fuckin whopper. So folk who still want to say free Palestine are as bad as those that support ISIS. The only more unbelievable thing about your post is the 3 likes you got.

When people write or chant “Free Palestine” or “From the river to the sea” can they explain what they mean?

I must of missed this fuckin whopper. So folk who still want to say free Palestine are as bad as those that support ISIS. The only more unbelievable thing about your post is the 3 likes you got.
The line that anybody empathising with Palestinians is a terrorist sympathiser is being pushed by the Daily Mail and brought on to this Forum.

When people write or chant “Free Palestine” or “From the river to the sea” can they explain what they mean?
control over the entire territory of Israel’s borders, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea

But im pritty sure you already knew the answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.