Middle East Conflict

Because of the emotions and passions roused, we're trying to be reasonable here. But we need help from the members on this. As for your comment about other threads, and posters being removed, we don't remove as many as

A. You seem to think we do. And
B. As many as we probably should.

Of course, if you have an issue with the way the forum is being moderated, you are free to raise your concerns with @Ric. We don't claim to be perfect; all we say is that we do what we do for what we believe is the best interests of the forum.

I think before threads ever get pulled Jim posters should be turfed off. As why should other folk be punished.

I think before threads ever get pulled Jim posters should be turfed off. As why should other folk be punished.

So you keep saying despite @jimharri giving you an answer.

Perhaps make a Xmas style wish list of posters you think should be turfed off as you put it and send it in?

Anyway the UN are now stating this is a grave situation in Gaza and are deeply worried. Some of the UN Human rights rapporteurs are saying War Crimes are now being commited with them withholding Food, Water etc for the civilians.

Apologies if someone has already posted this.

On Twitter (or X if you prefer), I keep tabs on Shiraz Maher’s feed. Maher is the author of the definitive book on Salafi-jihadism and a very measured and balanced commentator on terrorism.

His latest tweet was urging people to read this article.

He was right to do so. Whatever your position happens to be when it comes to this unfolding conflict, it’s a pretty extraordinary first-hand account of what it is like to know that Hamas are right outside your door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.