Middle East Conflict

I’m only going g off what I’ve heard in the radio but Hamas are unpopular amongst civilians in Gaza. The terrorist attacks were seemingly carried out to
Improve their popularity ffs.
Without actually living there It'd would be difficult to know I think, they are probably not averse to murdering anyone who opposes their ideology whoever they are. Sad thing is Israel can't really just let the killing of 900 or so of its citizen's just pass and will go looking for the guilty party, inevitably innocents will be caught in the crossfire.

Ridiculous to call Hamas terrorists? Fuck off if you think that.

That's not what you said, no point in gaslighting. You have labelled Palestine a terrorist state and accused people who talk about a free Palestine as no better than supporters of ISIS. Here's your (completely ridiculous) post for reference:

"Israel needs all the support it can get from the International community and for those who have cynically taken this crass opportunity to bang on about "Free Palestine" are no better than those extremists who support ISIS.

You're part of the PR wing of a terrorist state whether you like it or not.

I'm absolutely sick to the pit of my fucking stomach."

That's not what you said, no point in gaslighting. You have labelled Palestine a terrorist state and accused people who talk about a free Palestine as no better than supporters of ISIS. Here's your (completely ridiculous) post for reference:

"Israel needs all the support it can get from the International community and for those who have cynically taken this crass opportunity to bang on about "Free Palestine" are no better than those extremists who support ISIS.

I'm absolutely sick to the pit of my fucking stomach."

Ok.

“Terrorist movement” then.

But the flag waving twats are still a load of terrorist apologist cunts.

Just reading that the Hamas terrorists killed 40 children including beheading babies in a kibbutz.

How anyone can even for a split second sympathise with these medieval savages is totally beyond my comprehension.

There are innocent civilians in Gaza too and this isn't fair on them, of course - but Isreal has every right to defend itself against these evil monsters, and that includes retaliatory strikes and blockades.

Israel needs all the support it can get from the International community and for those who have cynically taken this crass opportunity to bang on about "Free Palestine" are no better than those extremists who support ISIS.

I'm absolutely sick to the pit of my fucking stomach.
Nobody in their right mind would put forward any bloody excuse for this horror, yet some try. My stomach is exactly the same as yours mate.

I keep reading conflicting narratives on Netanyahu. Some say the intelligence failure will finish him, others that he'll be judged by his conduct during this war, I'd be interested to know your take on it.
This should really finish him but he's like a cockroach. If a nuclear bomb landed on his head, he'd somehow survive unscathed.

Ok.

“Terrorist movement” then.

But the flag waving twats are still a load of terrorist apologist cunts.

Waving a Palestine flag is not support of any terrorist movement. People hold understandable views that the Palestinian population can be considered oppressed given events over the course of a century or so. If you disagree that's the case, then you're perfectly entitled to hold that opinion.

Attempting to silence alternative views and labelling anyone who disagrees as "terrorist apologising cunts" does nobody any favours here. This sort of attitude, on both sides, is part of the reason why we are where we are today.

Not that it needs to be said, but my thoughts go out entirely to the innocent people of Israel and Palestine. This is a complete mess and the situation is so toxic - not helped by the rhetoric of Hamas or Netanyahu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.