Middle East Conflict

Actually I did edit straight after adding the bit about the Arab-Israeli war, but will go into more detail tomorrow from 48 to present day. Just wanted to highlight how this shit show started from my perspective in response to PB’s assumption.
The edit didn’t change much. The fact that the surrounding countries attacked Israel and lost the war is a bit more pertinent than saying some people were emboldened.

It does mention women being beheaded though, what sort of creature doe's that.
100% it does , it's all fking terrible, innocent Palestinians will die with the response but none with be purposely and brutalised the way Hammas have acted . But no doubt we will get flooded with all sorts of condemnation about the response
So many people will die its so sad .

What are the chances of Israel hitting Iran over this?
It’s a long way for them to go, and it’s a huge well armed country, which has close relationships with Russia I doubt the Americans would allow it to happen

You can spot the Russian hand in all of this, it’s a wonderful distraction for them, and buts the west in a bind, when the bodies start to pile up, they will increase their power and influence in the Middle East especially in the Sahel region

It’s a long way for them to go, and it’s a huge well armed country, which has close relationships with Russia I doubt the Americans would allow it to happen

You can spot the Russian hand in all of this, it’s a wonderful distraction for them, and buts the west in a bind, when the bodies start to pile up, they will increase their power and influence in the Middle East especially in the Sahel region
Haven't the Israeli air force hit targets in Iran before? I'm sure they have, I was thinking something along those lines might be Israel's response to Iranian funding and training of hamas?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.