Middle East Conflict

3 times we have asked the IDF to confirm but so far they haven't .... but fuck it lets run with it anyway

I stopped believing this bullshit propaganda when the story about Iraqi troops unplugging baby life support machines in a Kuwaiti hospital, complete with a crying eye witness to make the story totally believable was proved to be just that, made up bullshit propaganda.

Most folk worldwide don't want wars, everyone just wants to get on with their lives in peace.
They're all caused by countries leaders and carried out by the brainwashed who join up and those forced into it.
Won't be in my lifetime but one day everyone will wake up and put an end to it.
You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one..
Unfortunately, it'll never happen.

Heard a report today saying that the rockets used by Hamas were the same ones, and I don't mean the same type, that the Americans had supplied to the Ukrainians.
I wonder how they got to Hamas.
Couldn't possibly be the cuddly democratic Ukrainians who we've all been cheerleading for for the last 18 months lining their own pockets by selling armaments donated to them to fight the Russians, could it?

Heard a report today saying that the rockets used by Hamas were the same ones, and I don't mean the same type, that the Americans had supplied to the Ukrainians.
I wonder how they got to Hamas.
Couldn't possibly be the cuddly democratic Ukrainians who we've all been cheerleading for for the last 18 months lining their own pockets by selling armaments donated to them to fight the Russians, could it?
The Palestinian rocket arsenal used in the Arab–Israeli conflict includes a wide range of rockets and missiles, varying in design, size and payload capacity. Palestinian rockets include those locally made in Gaza and the West Bank as well as weapons smuggled from Iran and Syria. Rockets are used in attacks on Israel, mostly to target Israeli civilian centers[1] in addition to Israeli military posts. Various Palestinian groups have used rockets against Israel including Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, as well as left-wing groups.[2] Rockets are one of the main weapons produced by Palestinian militant and freedom fighter groups.

Not any time soon. I believe it will eventually.
It won't, I'm sorry to say
There are and always will be too many selfish narcissists in positions of power who don't give a flying fuck for justice and peace, and certainly not for the people, who will cause wars to exploit others for their own benefit.
It's just a part of the human condition, always will be.

It won't, I'm sorry to say
There are and always will be too many selfish narcissists in positions of power who don't give a flying fuck for justice and peace, and certainly not for the people, who will cause wars to exploit others for their own benefit.
It's just a part of the human condition, always will be.
Like I said, I'm not talking any time soon.
There are more people around now who would refuse to fight in wars than there were years ago, mainly down to education, access to information and even evolution. There has to be a tipping point.

Like I said, I'm not talking any time soon.
There are more people around now who would refuse to fight in wars than there were years ago, mainly down to education, access to information and even evolution. There has to be a tipping point.
Well, I admire your indefatigability and your sentiments, and with all my heart wish your dream comes true, even if I think it never will.

The Palestinian rocket arsenal used in the Arab–Israeli conflict includes a wide range of rockets and missiles, varying in design, size and payload capacity. Palestinian rockets include those locally made in Gaza and the West Bank as well as weapons smuggled from Iran and Syria. Rockets are used in attacks on Israel, mostly to target Israeli civilian centers[1] in addition to Israeli military posts. Various Palestinian groups have used rockets against Israel including Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, as well as left-wing groups.[2] Rockets are one of the main weapons produced by Palestinian militant and freedom fighter groups.
Wikipedia isn't the place to go to confirm a current or evolving story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.