Middle East Conflict

The first question I would ask is "why the hell are you watching that sort of content?"

Do you not think it might be possible to knock up fake footage and circulate it online or use footage from another gruesome event?
I'm watching BBC news and Newsnight. Is that OK with with you ?

Interesting that the BBC has this as their headline as fact, but then says in the text that their only source is the word of an Israeli general. Reuters claim that there were dead Hamas militants and 'Israeli residents.' I'm not saying he's necessarily lying, but you'd think professional BBC journalists would know better than the basically reprint the claims of a single man without corroborating them first. Or at least use quotation marks.
The BBC has a BBC Verify banner for when they've verified something... They're going to be busy. And Mark Urban on Newsnight saying they can't verify it.

Your last bullet is a bit of a rewrite of history. In 1948 every surrounding country attacked Israel causing the refugee crisis. You missed that bit out.
Actually I did edit straight after adding the bit about the Arab-Israeli war, but will go into more detail tomorrow from 48 to present day. Just wanted to highlight how this shit show started from my perspective in response to PB’s assumption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.