Middle East Conflict

Yep, I’m saying part of the reason they won’t take refugees is Israel refuses their right to return so they’re effectively displaced forever.

So any civilians that do want to get out of Gaza effectively can’t and even if they did they could never go back.

Sounds like they might be in favour of ethnic cleansing doesn't it.

Particularly as they have an open door for Jews to become citizens but aren't happy with gentile refugees from countries that have historically supplied Jewish populations. E.g. Ethiopia.

To look at the conflict in this region over the last four thousand years or so, it’s hard to imagine that it was once the starting point of the Neolithic Revolution, part of the Cradle of Civilisation, eight thousand years before then where brilliant people invented farming, the wheel, raising livestock, conurbations of houses, currency, writing etc.

There’s been nothing civil about that region probably since the before Canaanites and what enhancements has it given the world in that time? Weird religions? Fundamentalism? Extremism? War? Death? Refugees?

This entire region (not just Israel and the Palestinians) need to have an enlightenment and become more secular. Or at least use their silly religions for positive enhancements instead of for Jihad or extreme religio-Nationalism.

Look at what happened in Central Asia in the 1400s when they had the Islamic Timurid Empire (sort of modern day Uzbekistan) that was a kind of coalition empire encompassing Turkic, Mongol and Persian peoples and cultures. The Timurid Renaissance (which pre-dated and was copied by the Italian Renaissance) came out of this empire with enhancements of mathematics, architecture, art, music and secularism including the acceptance of drinking wine in Islam.

Then look at the Middle East now…

Neither side can take the moral high ground. Anyone not living there who are actually part of either side shouldn’t be taking any side either (those muppets marching the streets of Manchester on Monday in support of Palestine simply marched to support terrorism since they were out hours after the world’s biggest terrorist attack since 11/9, and were an embarrassment to my city); both sides are as reprehensible as each other, both sides continual actions since 1947 have bred this Jihad and extreme religio-Nationalism on either side that only seem to be getting more radical as time goes on.

It seems like every step that one side has ever taken creates more hatred on the other side.

A belief revolution where they finally call their religions ‘mythologies’ and live for the enhancement of their societies, instead of for the enhancement of radicalisation, is needed. Then maybe people can sit around a table and come to some properly thought out solutions after fair-minded and positive discussion.

Whilst understanding Israel's response this is not war against Hamas its revenge on Gaza. Let's not kid ourselves.
Terrorists hide within the population.. they’re hardly likely to stick their murderers t shirts on and come out to fight.. they’re cowards, all terrorists are..

Collateral damage is a consequence of attacking Gaza and therefore Hamas.. Not sure what Israel were supposed to do

When you see stories like the grandmother murdered and the video uploaded to her own Facebook page then it’s hard to have any sympathy for them..

You live under a sword, you die by it..

I’m not intellectually savvy on the exact details of Gaza v Israel but I can see with my own eyes that israel couldn’t possibly sit back and turn the other cheek

Sadly this will spill over into other countries eventually.. I’m not convinced that ours is safe judging by the overt support on the streets for what’s happened

So they are elected in the sense that Hitler was elected. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm guessing you've been binge watching Ben Shapiro.
I don't understand what you mean and the reference to Ben Shapiro.
If you think what I wrote is not accurate, then you should provide a counter argument.
But I'm pretty certain that Hamas eliminated all opposition members of Fatah party when they came into power and there's not been another election since.
But I'm happy to be corrected if you can prove this wrong.

Sadly, that's not Israel's problem.

Hamas is the elected government of Gaza.
It is their responsibility to provide these amenities that you mentioned.

It is Israel’s problem too given amenities can’t be built without the allowance of goods and supplies through and all water infrastructure requires permission from Israel to be built too.

Sounds like they might be in favour of ethnic cleansing doesn't it.

Particularly as they have an open door for Jews to become citizens but aren't happy with gentile refugees from countries that have historically supplied Jewish populations. E.g. Ethiopia.
More than 20% of Israel's population today are Arabs mostly of Palestinian descent. These people don't want to live under Hamas or Fatah.
Meanwhile, the Jewish population has been ethnically cleansed from the whole of Arabia.
Apart from the small number still surviving in Iran, I challenge you to point out any Arab country with a thriving Jewish population.

To look at the conflict in this region over the last four thousand years or so, it’s hard to imagine that it was once the starting point of the Neolithic Revolution, part of the Cradle of Civilisation, eight thousand years before then where brilliant people invented farming, the wheel, raising livestock, conurbations of houses, currency, writing etc.

There’s been nothing civil about that region probably since the before Canaanites and what enhancements has it given the world in that time? Weird religions? Fundamentalism? Extremism? War? Death? Refugees?

This entire region (not just Israel and the Palestinians) need to have an enlightenment and become more secular. Or at least use their silly religions for positive enhancements instead of for Jihad or extreme religio-Nationalism.

Look at what happened in Central Asia in the 1400s when they had the Islamic Timurid Empire (sort of modern day Uzbekistan) that was a kind of coalition empire encompassing Turkic, Mongol and Persian peoples and cultures. The Timurid Renaissance (which pre-dated and was copied by the Italian Renaissance) came out of this empire with enhancements of mathematics, architecture, art, music and secularism including the acceptance of drinking wine in Islam.

Then look at the Middle East now…

Neither side can take the moral high ground. Anyone not living there who are actually part of either side shouldn’t be taking any side either (those muppets marching the streets of Manchester on Monday in support of Palestine simply marched to support terrorism since they were out hours after the world’s biggest terrorist attack since 11/9, and were an embarrassment to my city); both sides are as reprehensible as each other, both sides continual actions since 1947 have bred this Jihad and extreme religio-Nationalism on either side that only seem to be getting more radical as time goes on.

It seems like every step that one side has ever taken creates more hatred on the other side.

A belief revolution where they finally call their religions ‘mythologies’ and live for the enhancement of their societies, instead of for the enhancement of radicalisation, is needed. Then maybe people can sit around a table and come to some properly thought out solutions after fair-minded and positive discussion.
Agree with a lot of that. Even so Europe with its enlightenment still managed a couple of World Wars.

It is Israel’s problem too given amenities can’t be built without the allowance of goods and supplies through and all water infrastructure requires permission from Israel to be built too.
Just think back to before the first intifada (uprising), these issues were non existent.
Also, the Palestinians can use their other border with Egypt if the Israeli border is blocked.
Somehow, it's like that second border does not exist and Israel alone should be responsible for everything.

Just seen that Ben Shapiro video. I know he's Jewish but fuckinell. They are gonna get slaughtered. Not nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.