Middle East Conflict

I believe this exactly what Hamas and the Iranians want, a long drawn out soul sapping urban war, start a new front in the north and Israel is in serious trouble, that’s what is worrying the Americans, that this whole situation has been engineered is getting quite obvious they know Israel can’t stand back once attacked
You seem to imply that such a development would be 100% risk free for Hamas and Iranian leaders.

Besides, the Ottoman Empire was an Islamic caliphate that was by far the most welcoming and hospitable place for Jews for 700 years while they were still banished or fiercely persecuted in most Christian countries.
This is often overlooked. Perhaps deliberately so by European leaders.

Like so much trouble around the world the key is land and access to resources.

In 1948, 500 Palestinians villages were destroyed and 700,000 people fled the area that is now Israel.
The Jewish people quite rightly never forget the Holocaust and keep alive the memories of family and friends lost. It's also easily understandable why they craved and still crave, security and a homeland.
It's also the case that Palestinians will never forget the Nakba; lives, land and possessions lost forever.
It does seem an intractable problem.
What happened in 1948...

Kind of a BIG impactful event that helped shape what's happening today.

As I sit here safe, warm and comfortable, stomach full, I could weep for all the innocents caught up in this conflict and others around the world. It could easily be me, you and everyone else on here. We were just lucky to be born here. The majority of people in this world just want peace. A home, their family to be safe and a decent standard of living. All this is possible. Instead because of power mad psychopaths in power and fanatic's who follow some warped ideology or other the majority have to suffer. One day the world will wake up and say no more. Well I can hope.

OK, I watched your youtube video. If you had seen the aftermath pictures of the site your brain wouldn't get the stupid idea to suggest the undamaged hospital walls were exposed to the devastating impact of such a JDAM airbust seen in the video.
Think again, Mr Holmes.
What’s your take on the Al-Jazeera investigation where they’ve refuted the IDF version and also Channel 4 where they show that the intercepted conversation is more than likely a fake?

As I sit here safe, warm and comfortable, stomach full, I could weep for all the innocents caught up in this conflict and others around the world. It could easily be me, you and everyone else on here. We were just lucky to be born here. The majority of people in this world just want peace. A home, their family to be safe and a decent standard of living. All this is possible. Instead because of power mad psychopaths in power and fanatic's who follow some warped ideology or other the majority have to suffer. One day the world will wake up and say no more. Well I can hope.
I'm in this camp, and the sooner people resist being indoctrinated the better.

This planet is a killing planet..everything kills to survive. But us chimps have made amazing weapons to do it better..

A US Navy warship intercepted missiles fired at it near the coast of Yemen.
In addition, an attack on the Ain al-Assad air base in Iraq with rockets and drones.

There are reports of explosions in eastern Syria in Deir ez-Zor where there are American bases. It seems that the Iranian axis has launched a surprise attack on the Americans.

Amir Whiteman, chairman of the Likud Liberal Party, threatens Russia on the Russian propaganda channel RT.

"After we win this war... We will make sure Ukraine wins... Russia will pay the price..."

This is often overlooked. Perhaps deliberately so by European leaders.

Like so much trouble around the world the key is land and access to resources.

Well of course it suits us (the west but particularly Britain) to think of this as a millennia old conflict because it takes attention away from our part in causing all of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.