Middle East Conflict

I’m no expert on anything Middle East but I am surprised that Sunak on his so called diplomatic mission to release seven hostages held by hamas has come out and said that he will support Israel and hopes they win. If I was a diplomat I would secure the releases before nailing my sail to the mast
I think visiting Israel would be an indicator without a word being spoken tbh.

OK, I watched your youtube video. If you had seen the aftermath pictures of the site your brain wouldn't get the stupid idea to suggest the undamaged hospital walls were exposed to the devastating impact of such a JDAM airbust seen in the video.
Think again, Mr Holmes.

Then, given your decorated skills of knowing better, ask Mike Mihajlovic. He’s just another Mr.Holmes so respond to his analysis of.

Hamas have to be removed. Either the Palestinian people remove Hamas themselves (ideal solution), elect a civilised government with their own peoples interest at heart and then negotiate an acceptable peace deal with Israel OR the UN take control of the Gaza strip and bring civilised a government etc OR Israel destroy Hamas themselves (not easy). Leaving Hamas in place is not an option or solution. Israel have a democratic mechanism to get rid of any leader they wish, Palestine appears to be controlled by those who have the biggest gun.
Again, like I said in a post way back there is no solution to this problem. At least not in this generation or the next...

Hamas is not going anywhere politically. The Palestinians generally support Hamas and agree with it. A majority of those in Gaza and the West Bank would prefer if Israel and the Jews were cleansed from the area. So if Hamas is to be neutralized then it would have to be Israel doing it.

Generally, Palestinians are raised to hate Isrealis. The average Palestinian is raised the same way the far right orthodox Jews are raised. I.e. not to give an inch. Thus the prevailing wish of most Palestinians if it was up to them would be Israel gone.

Sure, a good sum may prefer, peace, safety, stability, and economic growth for now, but those are just primary needs. Once those needs are satisfied, Israel gone is next in importance.

For the most part, Israelis in Israel mostly understand this. Even the liberal ones who want the best for the Palestinians including the interfaith types... Almost none of them think Palestinians want a 2 State solution. So it's pointless for them to keep pretending this is an option...

The Settlers in the West Bank are even worse.And are as adamant as the most adamant Palestinian.

It is diplomatically an unsolvable problem.

the prevailing attitude thus seems to be whatever it takes to keep us safe while doing the best not to make of the Palestinians what others around the world used to make of us... But it's hard to balance these interests.

It's going to get real messy..idf commander just told the troops we want total annihilation of hamas and any other terrorists...won't be long till everyone involved. I'm going to need more booze

I have the feeling Putin taught western leaders to stand together and say enough is enough. The same kind of concentrated support could happen now in the Middle East, defending the same values.

Israeli Defence Minister Gallant told troops gathered at the Gaza border today that they will soon see the Palestinian enclave “from inside".

We will see what Biden has to say today tonight 1am.
US Navy already arrived to show strong presence.

I can see enough signs to expect ground action against Hamas infrastructure.
The Israeli shock sits too deep and the structures behind the 7 Oct attack will have to be destroyed to make a repetition of that drama impossible, for some time at least.

Hamas has fucked it up will be the message. Neither them nor Hesbollah or Iran must come out as 'winners' of this terrible development from a western view.
I believe this exactly what Hamas and the Iranians want, a long drawn out soul sapping urban war, start a new front in the north and Israel is in serious trouble, that’s what is worrying the Americans, that this whole situation has been engineered is getting quite obvious they know Israel can’t stand back once attacked

Because they are generally more successful than the larger host community.
Well that and 2000 years of Europe being told that they were responsible for Jesus' death. Let's be honest, a community doesn't have to be economically successful to be subjected to massive discrimination. The difference with the Jews is that they've literally always been a minority, at least until Israel was formed. Other than Jews, the only other groups that have only existed as a minority anywhere in the world for large parts of their history would be native people or travelling communities, and they are almost exclusively treated like shit too.

As for the Muslim antisemitism, I'd be interested to know how much of that there was before the formation of Israel, because certainly in modern times, it's almost entirely based around that.

Then, given your decorated skills of knowing better, ask Mike Mihajlovic. He’s just another Mr.Holmes so respond to his analysis of.

So we have one group GeoConfirmed, respected source given their accurate coverage during the Ukraine/Russian Invasion, saying it was fired from inside Gaza and the warhead hit the car park.

Here we have another respected physicist saying the type of warhead isn't something Hamas have.

But Islamic Jihad is being blamed, not Hamas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.