Middle East Conflict

I don’t think I have seen you once retweet or post about what Hamas did, rightly denouncing it?

Are you just looking for evidence of alleged Israel brutality whilst ignoring what Hamas are doing?

I might be wrong but it just feels as though you only want to push a pro Palestine/anti Israel agenda on this thread.

You have assured everyone all along that isn’t the case but I’m struggling to see that is in fact the case tbh.

Am I wrong in that?

I've denounced Hamas and called them Animals and terriost on at least 10 post. Now stop talking bollocks.

It is weird though how certain prominent Israeli posters haven't criticised the IDF. You seem to have selectively not called them out

Last edited:
How exactly ? It's not like Hamas fighters can move in and out of Gaza freely.
Because it’s what the USA wants to tell the world and everyone is believing it . App putin also was behind the earthquakes which happened in Afghanistan whilst also overseeing the covid virus being lab made and to top it off he killed Jesus aswell . A lot of bollox is being spread in the world atm .

I assumed they were heading for Israel as this fella is so angry

Bit of a change in tune from Likud who have took a neutral stance and refused to get involved with aiding Ukraine, as they were happy to placate Putin for keeping Iran in check while Russian troops were still in Syria.

I doubt this rant on RT will even be acted on Netenyahu plays Russia and the Yanks to his advantage, no suprise such has been said while Bidens in town.

Also is it really a supprise russian weapons in Syria could end up in Hamas hands, nope not at all, black market arms sales are going on in conflict zones always

Where there is people willing to kill their neighbour the legal and ilegal arms dealers and bent governments will ing to sell to anyone are gonna flourish.

Last edited:
Because it’s what the USA wants to tell the world and everyone is believing it . App putin also was behind the earthquakes which happened in Afghanistan whilst also overseeing the covid virus being lab made and to top it off he killed Jesus aswell . A lot of bollox is being spread in the world atm .
Not like you to defend the Russian regime.
Shocked.

I've accepted all out war is coming..its going to be fucking carnage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.