Middle East Conflict

Other than the forensic tweet that is entirely based on directional marks I’ve not seen anything. Can you share links please.

Edit. Am keeping an open mind on all of this as I wouldn’t put it past Israel. Just looking at the evidence.

Its not though. The directional marks are partly based on the audio and also they talk about the missile used (which is also what I posted the other day when they did their first analysis), both of which I responded to you earlier about. The c4 news covers both of those, one of the main sources being FA and their thread has already been posted.

I’m exactly the same as your sentiments in your second paragraph there, just pointing out there’s credible arguments on either side for there to still be significant doubt and I don’t trust anyone directly involved in the conflict. That’s why I said I hope Bidens right as he went all in with the Israelis version of the events, if he’s not then that leads to an even more dangerous situation than it already is.

Last edited:
Nothing spooky about them.

Maybe about those trying to find fault with them, maybe...

You mean like liking a comment about them being pro Palestinian or saying they’ve never heard of them instead of doing some research into them…? ;)

Nothing spooky about them.

Maybe about those trying to find fault with them, maybe...
From the Independent.

That was geolocated, which involves comparing the background in the video with satellite images to corroborate the location, by GeoConfirmed, an outfit that works alongside the Centre for Information Resilience and Bellingcat, an investigative outlet that itself works with international espionage agencies.

Obviously no bias here. Funded by spooks ffs.

How should the Palestinians fight against the daily oppression and brutality? We know what you don’t want them to do, 70 have been shot dead on the West Bank this week alone some of them by settlers, are they to just sit there and take it?

I abhor violence, I’ve seen the results, but if you are oppressing a people are they not allowed to fight back against there oppresser, it’s a genuine question how would you feel in their shoes?

The inability to see both sides of a conflict is a curse that leads to more death and destruction, I can also add right wing populists will eventually destroy the western world
The Palestinian people keep chosing the wrong option with a choice of leader - though the first, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni was foisted on them by the British Mandate - he turned out to be political soul mate of Adolf Hitler and was keen on the Final Solution.
They've had a few stabs at chosing their own since but keep plumping for the enihiation of Israel option.
I'd love there to be a Palestinian state but not if it means the end of Israel. To get it they have to trust. They never have and don't seem to want to. It's crushingly sad.

Last edited:
The Palestinian people keep chosing the wrong option with a choice of leader though the first, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni was foisted on them by the British Mandate - he turned out to be political soul mate of Adolf Hitler and was keen on the Final Solution.
They've had a few stabs at chosing their own since but keep plumping for the enihiation of Israel option.
I'd love their to be a Palestinian state but not if it means the end if Israel. To get it they have to trust. They never have and don't seem to want to. It's crushingly sad.

Keep choosing? They haven't had an election since 2006. Most of the population were either babies or not even born last time that happened. If an Israeli government offered them the opportunity to have a functioning state and stop bulldozing their settlements on the premise they elected a genuine functioning government, I expect they'd take it. How the Israeli government that offered them that opportunity would be received by ultra nationalists in their own country is a different story though.

to all city fans here who support me thanks
I straggle with English as not writing a lot
Happy that understand my point of the conflict
Sorry for not optimisit about our relationship with our neighbours
Hope for better days and good news about the kidnapped
I’m volunteer since day 1
And saw very bad things
Our country suffering the bad nightmare ever
- my wish is to back to talk football
As the first city fan who open the City branch in Israel when we were 7 supppters from Israel back
In the mid 90
Shabbat shalom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.